Sonic Electronix

Basslova its kinda difficult to read sarcasm i suppose. Im not trying to compare either im sure your setup is great MTs are awesome subs. But the whole point of what i was trying to do is stray away from modifying interior or cutting of the body for blow through i apologize for trying to degrade your system.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Basslova its kinda difficult to read sarcasm i suppose. Im not trying to compare either im sure your setup is great MTs are awesome subs. But the whole point of what i was trying to do is stray away from modifying interior or cutting of the body for blow through i apologize for trying to degrade your system.

ok, allgood man. The thing is that your car will get wreaked by the bass anyway, so either way your car isn't going to be going back to stock nicely anyway if you know what I mean.

And no volume is fine its the lows it picks up that set it apart from the 15s

:good:

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Thats a possibilty but the thought of having the BTL on the side of me with a port so near(obvious reasons with btl for port) is a bit frightening lol

man up...it's not like it's going to blow your brains out. if you can't handle it then you shouldn't have the sub...especially if you're thinking about 4 shallow mount 12's. not trying to sound dick-ish

Yes kranny i absolutely will but wen its passenher time the sub will have to come out then i have 0 bass :( cannot have that

then you should downgrade to some respectable subs that can fit behind your seats and still allow you to carry passengers. if passengers and bass BOTH matter that much...then you gotta compromise somewhere. i dno what kinda truck you drive but hell 2 decent 12's in a good enclosure will outperform one 18 chilling on your back seat or 4 little low power handling shallow mounts.

btw...i bet your english teacher hates you :pardon:

Thats a possibilty but the thought of having the BTL on the side of me with a port so near(obvious reasons with btl for port) is a bit frightening lol

man up...it's not like it's going to blow your brains out. if you can't handle it then you shouldn't have the sub...especially if you're thinking about 4 shallow mount 12's. not trying to sound dick-ish

That's what I tried to say. But whatever.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Okay, everyone that's hating on him for wanting shallow mounts AND the BTL, respect the guy and his decisions. If he wants both, let him have both. His question is if there's a way to make a switch; not if he's a moron or not for wanting both. The only comments I've seen that were somewhat relevant were from Big and Jared. I've been trying to work it out in my head, and unless you had a splitter (To split one negative to two, and one positive to two) it's not possible. Even then, I don't know if splitting one set of ground/pos to two sets of ground/pos it even doable due to ohms and the extra subwoofer chillin' out on it's own. In theory, if the switch for the BTL is off, the amp should think the wiring to the 12's is the only one that exists? (NOT an electrician. Don't quote me on if that'll work or not) I honestly think your best and safest option isn't a switch, but rather an easier connector for your speaker wires and your amp at an easily accessible area, like under your seat (assuming your speaker cables are a pain to hook up, and unhook since you want a switch.)

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Archived