Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

my box is tuned to 35hz, its to high for me. next box is going to be 28hz

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Posted

my box is tuned to 35hz, its to high for me. next box is going to be 28hz

I am curious... how much port area? (I am running BL's too right now)

not sure, i dont remember the specs. take a look skip to 1:11 (its my first box i ever built)

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Posted

damn double post.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Posted

my box is tuned to 35hz, its to high for me. next box is going to be 28hz

I am curious... how much port area? (I am running BL's too right now)

not sure, i dont remember the specs. take a look skip to 1:11 (its my first box i ever built)

Great job for 1st box!!! You have pretty good size port...

Posted

my box is tuned to 35hz, its to high for me. next box is going to be 28hz

I am curious... how much port area? (I am running BL's too right now)

not sure, i dont remember the specs. take a look skip to 1:11 (its my first box i ever built)

Great job for 1st box!!! You have pretty good size port...

thanks dude, the only part i fucked up on was the carpet. theres a wrinkle right by the speaker so it looks like the wood is broke...

since i upgraded the amp my trunk is starting to fall apart (the place where the speakers sit behind the backseat) so im making the next box where my back seat is it will be like a "half wall" so to speak. with 2 sa 15s. and 28hz should be awesome.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Posted

my box is tuned to 35hz, its to high for me. next box is going to be 28hz

I am curious... how much port area? (I am running BL's too right now)

not sure, i dont remember the specs. take a look skip to 1:11 (its my first box i ever built)

Great job for 1st box!!! You have pretty good size port...

thanks dude, the only part i fucked up on was the carpet. theres a wrinkle right by the speaker so it looks like the wood is broke...

since i upgraded the amp my trunk is starting to fall apart (the place where the speakers sit behind the backseat) so im making the next box where my back seat is it will be like a "half wall" so to speak. with 2 sa 15s. and 28hz should be awesome.

You know what... at least you carpeted it! LOL! I couldn't have an uncarpeted box because I am OCD and it would bother the hell out of me... I would feel like the install wasn't done! LOL!

Posted

oh and improper use of the SSF is a lot of peoples problems when it comes to not playing lows

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 777 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...