nautical7 Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 What a dick. There was no reason for any action like this, especially locking the kid in the bathroom. Showing this to you guys in here to show how big of a douchebag he is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWMx88RVB4o The video made its way onto youtube where a bodybuilding forum's detective work found the club, the guy's facebook page, pictures, home address, phone number and report it to the local police and now he's facing jail time. Edit: Second video as well from a news report. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioDSYGBO3GM
Guest Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 stupid bouncer prick. hope his fucking ass goes to jail.
hdorre Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 stupid bouncer prick. hope his fucking ass goes to jail. "Hes now facing jail time." He should go fuck himself..or well, get fucked in prison. He'll be someone's "bitch" in there On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
EclipseChris Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 I don't know how many times i would stab that man. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
keepinitloud Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 what kind of bullshit was that that bouncer is an asshole I worked as a bouncer off and on many years ago and if you had a problem with a patron you escorted them out the place as quietly as they would let you and as nicely as they want it if they cause to much trouble after they are out the place then you call the police never do you assualt them you can defend yourself if you have to never do you take any of there possessions or money from them I hope its true that he is goin to jail 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
Guest Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 i wanted to text him soooo bad. google voice ftw for disposable numbers
EclipseChris Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 what kind of bullshit was that that bouncer is an asshole I worked as a bouncer off and on many years ago and if you had a problem with a patron you escorted them out the place as quietly as they would let you and as nicely as they want it if they cause to much trouble after they are out the place then you call the police never do you assualt them you can defend yourself if you have to never do you take any of there possessions or money from them I hope its true that he is goin to jail Exactly, keep it quiet when people are getting kicked out. If something like this happened to me i would be coming back, with guns and friends. Why would you ever give a person reason to wanna hurt you. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Ford302Redneck Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 I wouldn't of took that shit. I might would of left, but you would of hear from me again. 300 dollars and getting hit 4 times and the guy runs like a little bia?
nautical7 Posted February 25, 2011 Author Report Posted February 25, 2011 At least the guy kept calm and didn't try to fight back. In his position though I'm sure he was in a lot of fear once the bouncer locked the door.
nautical7 Posted February 25, 2011 Author Report Posted February 25, 2011 I wouldn't of took that shit. I might would of left, but you would of hear from me again. 300 dollars and getting hit 4 times and the guy runs like a little bia? The other guy filming was a bouncer as well, so that guy getting hit wouldn't of been able to take both of them, that's why he ran. That guy was maybe 180 vs. probably two 250+ lb bouncers.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.