Sonic Electronix

What's a good car to go with for my first major build. I've done some installs of just a sub I'n my car but I wonna build my own bass car and hopefully be able to compete I'n comps. What's a good car for that preferably easy to work on and around 10-12k at most. And hopefully I can find one without alot of miles so I don't have to do lots of repairs :) thanks. Not a trailblazer plz hate them no offense to anyone :)

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place

What do you want in a car? Body style (sedan. coupe, suv, reg cab, ex cab, crew cab, convertible, van), drivetrain, etc?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Something with room I guss. Basically I won't to be loud as hell so whatever it takes to do that But I would like the car to look nice too I have a 2010 altima coupe ATM no room I'n the trunk so and I need the back seats so I can't wall it off

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

anyone got any ideas?

Probably pretty much any 2 door hatchback would do what you want. Crx, civic hatch, mazda mirage hatch, I have even seen an old chevy chevette doing high 40's. You can get something decent for alot less than 10k if you go with early to late 90's stuff. If you want something bigger 2 door blazers get pretty loud. Explorers. you can get alot of stuff loud so it depends on preference i guess. Caprice wagons have lots of room but nobody wants to drive them lol. Get a caprice or roadmaster wagon with the lt1. Bag it on 24's laying body and put a decent system in it and you'll still be cheaper than buying a 10k car if you do the work yourself. If I had 10k just laying around I would buy a 65 ford or chevy pickup. Front clip it and bag it on 22's or 24's. Put 4 15's in a blowthrough and lay frame. Thats just me though. Doing 150's in an old car or truck is badass and it suprises the hell outta people.

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Yea but the only problem with older cars is lots of money if they break down cause I won't it to be a daily driver also

"SilveradoGoesBang"

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

Basically I won't to be loud as hell

lots of money

To be 'loud as hell' you'll need quite a bit of money to do it right and have it last. Anything hatchback will be loud off of a little power, though. I suggest you do some research on what you want and plan it out if you're planning a build around a vehicle. Set your goals first then go from there, but people come on here all the time wanting to be loud as hell and I'd say 90% of the time they fall short because they don't know what the hell they're doing. Save yourself the time/hassle and figure out what exactly it is that you want to do.

I won't a daily driver lower miles that is a Dailey ground pounder that can also do alright I'n comps any ideas on what I need to do that I'm gonna go with 18" dc subs and probably there amps too

"SilveradoGoesBang"

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

I won't a daily driver lower miles that is a Dailey ground pounder that can also do alright I'n comps any ideas on what I need to do that I'm gonna go with 18" dc subs and probably there amps too

I assume you saying WON'T means WANT..? And any car can do good in a competition as long as you do a good build. I'd say 90% of a system is in the box design, the rest is equipment.

Yea want sorry I'm mainly just worried that what I get want be big enough for how Loud I want it to be but idk i think ima go look at car this weekend and see if I find anything I like

"SilveradoGoesBang"

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k