Twistedchild420 Posted February 28, 2011 Author Report Posted February 28, 2011 im convinced. He's either got something wrong with him and needs meds or he is very very new at all this. That is what I am saying... I think he might be a little slow... seriously... OR he has some serious personal family issues... I am not gonna bash him... that is someone's kid... what if all the comments cause him to do something bad, such as harm himself or someone else... That is not that far out of the question with his actions that I have seen so far... How would you feel if some of our comments contributed to him killing someone's loved one or child... Think about it... there was several cases where people making fun of and/or talking shit were the reasons someone done something awful like the girl committed suicide over some woman making fun of her on facebook... Or columbine high school... Just saying... This is someone's seriously sick personal life that is being fucked with... He obviously takes what he says seriously... Plainy put... I think we are all surrounding some retard and poking him with a stick and badgering him... Come on... you guys can't actually think that someone going on like that is of sound mind????? Even if he is lying and just trying to drop knowledge of something he OBVIOUSLY knows nothing about... he's off in the head... It's not as bad as you think....i spoke with the dude....he's just happy he has subscribers now! lol Dude knows what he is doing (well...not car audio wise...lol) Trust me....he's loving it! And dude doesn't actually seem that bad....i know the meet up will be lulz though! Oh trust me... I don't think your bad... LOL! I laughed my ass off because... well... it is funny as hell!!!! LOL! He is fucking off the rocker and well... you just made the video so much better commentating on it!!! It actually wasnt' as fun watching it on his channel... your walk through made the video!!! LOL! Lol...thanks man...but what i was saying is that basically the kid encourages all of the hate and is enjoying it...if that makes sense...lol im convinced. He's either got something wrong with him and needs meds or he is very very new at all this. That is what I am saying... I think he might be a little slow... seriously... OR he has some serious personal family issues... I am not gonna bash him... that is someone's kid... what if all the comments cause him to do something bad, such as harm himself or someone else... That is not that far out of the question with his actions that I have seen so far... How would you feel if some of our comments contributed to him killing someone's loved one or child... Think about it... there was several cases where people making fun of and/or talking shit were the reasons someone done something awful like the girl committed suicide over some woman making fun of her on facebook... Or columbine high school... Just saying... This is someone's seriously sick personal life that is being fucked with... He obviously takes what he says seriously... Plainy put... I think we are all surrounding some retard and poking him with a stick and badgering him... Come on... you guys can't actually think that someone going on like that is of sound mind????? Even if he is lying and just trying to drop knowledge of something he OBVIOUSLY knows nothing about... he's off in the head... It's not as bad as you think....i spoke with the dude....he's just happy he has subscribers now! lol Dude knows what he is doing (well...not car audio wise...lol) Trust me....he's loving it! And dude doesn't actually seem that bad....i know the meet up will be lulz though! Only drawback. Just because you made this thread, and the video, this idiot now thinks people love his shit. I just hate noobs watching him and actually believing what he is saying. Then they make videos, and well you get it. Man i seriously doubt ANYONE is gonna take him seriously or seek advice from him.....i'm sure people are subscribing/watching for the same reason i am....for a good laugh My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
techforce Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 im convinced. He's either got something wrong with him and needs meds or he is very very new at all this. That is what I am saying... I think he might be a little slow... seriously... OR he has some serious personal family issues... I am not gonna bash him... that is someone's kid... what if all the comments cause him to do something bad, such as harm himself or someone else... That is not that far out of the question with his actions that I have seen so far... How would you feel if some of our comments contributed to him killing someone's loved one or child... Think about it... there was several cases where people making fun of and/or talking shit were the reasons someone done something awful like the girl committed suicide over some woman making fun of her on facebook... Or columbine high school... Just saying... This is someone's seriously sick personal life that is being fucked with... He obviously takes what he says seriously... Plainy put... I think we are all surrounding some retard and poking him with a stick and badgering him... Come on... you guys can't actually think that someone going on like that is of sound mind????? Even if he is lying and just trying to drop knowledge of something he OBVIOUSLY knows nothing about... he's off in the head... It's not as bad as you think....i spoke with the dude....he's just happy he has subscribers now! lol Dude knows what he is doing (well...not car audio wise...lol) Trust me....he's loving it! And dude doesn't actually seem that bad....i know the meet up will be lulz though! Oh trust me... I don't think your bad... LOL! I laughed my ass off because... well... it is funny as hell!!!! LOL! He is fucking off the rocker and well... you just made the video so much better commentating on it!!! It actually wasnt' as fun watching it on his channel... your walk through made the video!!! LOL! Lol...thanks man...but what i was saying is that basically the kid encourages all of the hate and is enjoying it...if that makes sense...lol im convinced. He's either got something wrong with him and needs meds or he is very very new at all this. That is what I am saying... I think he might be a little slow... seriously... OR he has some serious personal family issues... I am not gonna bash him... that is someone's kid... what if all the comments cause him to do something bad, such as harm himself or someone else... That is not that far out of the question with his actions that I have seen so far... How would you feel if some of our comments contributed to him killing someone's loved one or child... Think about it... there was several cases where people making fun of and/or talking shit were the reasons someone done something awful like the girl committed suicide over some woman making fun of her on facebook... Or columbine high school... Just saying... This is someone's seriously sick personal life that is being fucked with... He obviously takes what he says seriously... Plainy put... I think we are all surrounding some retard and poking him with a stick and badgering him... Come on... you guys can't actually think that someone going on like that is of sound mind????? Even if he is lying and just trying to drop knowledge of something he OBVIOUSLY knows nothing about... he's off in the head... It's not as bad as you think....i spoke with the dude....he's just happy he has subscribers now! lol Dude knows what he is doing (well...not car audio wise...lol) Trust me....he's loving it! And dude doesn't actually seem that bad....i know the meet up will be lulz though! Only drawback. Just because you made this thread, and the video, this idiot now thinks people love his shit. I just hate noobs watching him and actually believing what he is saying. Then they make videos, and well you get it. Man i seriously doubt ANYONE is gonna take him seriously or seek advice from him.....i'm sure people are subscribing/watching for the same reason i am....for a good laugh I noticed he is loving all the attention... That is what makes me think he has some personal mental issues... that and the way he is reacting to the attention...
jshark5 Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 First off to me it is no longer SMD i have been watchin this thread and this thread only as soon as twisted posted it. Second twisted what does your wife think of the hoes that you "probably have"? Watching his tribute video and hearing "twistedchild420 probably has hoes" sounded so wierd considering that he watches all your videos. I love it. Then youtube is now dr.subwoofer.com to me haha thats all iv been watchin. He is gonna get a partnership and shit... Fuck... 04' Chevy Blazer -Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-
jshark5 Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 You know techforce thats probably why he keepa making these fuck the hater videos. After his first one is when he got big. 04' Chevy Blazer -Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-
brad131 Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 im selling my w6 and 250/1 amp i actually like the way this sounds but the sub rms is too high for my car :/
C-Fizzy Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 lolwut? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
brad131 Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 lolwut? dr. subwoofer said in one video if you have a car like a toyota corola then your sub should only be like 300-320 rms
C-Fizzy Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 But unless you haz 50hz tuned box, you wont have 300 rms! Tune to 50hz and you'll have 30,000 watss! under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Loudcivic Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 lol this shit is still going ahha 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
nCOMP1337 Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 so im bored with this, and i think this topic may have killed caco, if it was posted there, last i tried to go there it said bandwidth exceeded, lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.