Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Need Components For Around $300


Recommended Posts

Posted

Throw out all suggestions.. The factory speakers in there **** , so Im gonna swap out for a nice set of components then leave the rear doors and deck lid stock, and more than likely amp the components... I honestly have no Idea what size they are, but all suggestions are welcomed

They can be less than 300.. $300 is MAX.. I dont wanna go all out, nor do I wanna replace old garbage, with new garbage , $200 ish would be Ideal

No cutting or custom stuff. This is my summer car I'm slowly modding the motor on. I just threw a jvc double din in it last fall and want a nice set of comps up front. I will have a dc lvl 3 12 inthe trunk powered off my Memphis mc1000d @ 2 ohm which is 700 rms. It has leather non fold down seats so if I hit mid 30s I'd be impressed. I'm trying to figure out how or whT I wanna do with the box now and will build that next week as well as throw in the amp kit and run rcas.

So bottom line. Just a good set. But I don't know what size they are.

Posted

Throw out all suggestions.. The factory speakers in there **** , so Im gonna swap out for a nice set of components then leave the rear doors and deck lid stock, and more than likely amp the components... I honestly have no Idea what size they are, but all suggestions are welcomed

They can be less than 300.. $300 is MAX.. I dont wanna go all out, nor do I wanna replace old garbage, with new garbage , $200 ish would be Ideal

No cutting or custom stuff. This is my summer car I'm slowly modding the motor on. I just threw a jvc double din in it last fall and want a nice set of comps up front. I will have a dc lvl 3 12 inthe trunk powered off my Memphis mc1000d @ 2 ohm which is 700 rms. It has leather non fold down seats so if I hit mid 30s I'd be impressed. I'm trying to figure out how or whT I wanna do with the box now and will build that next week as well as throw in the amp kit and run rcas.

So bottom line. Just a good set. But I don't know what size they are.

Get some Rockford fosgates, there areound $200 but they are really good.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

Everyone ive talked to likes their Phoenix gold rsd's a lot, there's a guy on here sellin some dd comps for like eighty, and the new dd's arent tons, I'd imagine they're good just like everything else they make

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 444 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...