Jump to content

crx ground pounders


Recommended Posts

Posted

You have no idea what it takes to play music in the mid to high 50s

^^^^ X2 couldnt agree more

steven.jpg
Posted

a few good 10s some 6" aero ports, subs firing forward port back 3-4k watts is a good start . My 88 si like to burp on about 68hz. musically I never metered it. I really dont see high 150's on music good luck though.

steven.jpg
Posted

i can see mid 50s on music pretty easily honestly...your biggest issue with CRX will be electrical, once thats good you shouldnt have any issues.

Posted

I too believe mid 50's at or below 37hz can be had in a CRX! Right now i feel like an archeologist on the big dig just looking for treasures. Nonetheless, i have found several of the key pieces and am well on my way to discovery.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

Posted

low to mid 50s is possible with little power seen it done with some l7 10s; however high 50s on music thats gotta be kinda tough.

steven.jpg
  • 1 month later...
Posted

The goal is definitely obtainable. I'm well on my way I just can't expose myself yet.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

Posted

150's are easy, as long as you get rid of that stupid ''cone area is needed to get loud'' mentality

less is more in a crx do not fight the car if you want to get loud

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

I'm well on the way I have dropped the peak freq down to 42 and can do well over 150 on music with a single sub application.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

Posted

Bassrace that 49 class with 8 10s...

Especially in that car

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Posted

I'm well on the way I have dropped the peak freq down to 42 and can do well over 150 on music with a single sub application.

lets see it first then talk about it afterwards

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2517 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...