I want pics of that shit David...Personally i would go with the V8 but thats just me

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Fro sho, I am aquiring parts right now, probably gonna yank the 2.2 in the next few days, weather is killing me right now.

I will def post a build log, I have some pics now I just been waiting to post, I need some goodies first ;-)

ah shit david is building a tonka toy from hell...

Wish i still had our old 89 ranger, it was lifted 4 inches on 30s :drink40:

cant wait to see

well you wont get great gas mileage with the 2.2 anyway. what like 20 at the most or something? there is no way i would ever do anything other then a sbc. just my opinion. but i drive a pickup that gets about 10-12 all day and 14-16 on the highway and about 5-6 when im plowing haha. i dont really care about gas prices. the one thing i dont sacrifice is my truck. and gas comes with that

Ummmm I've owned a 2.2 S-10 for 10 years now since it was new and it gets more than 20 mpg. I don't see how you can say it won't get great gas mileage unless you've actually driven one on a daily basis.

TDH FTW !!!

well you wont get great gas mileage with the 2.2 anyway. what like 20 at the most or something? there is no way i would ever do anything other then a sbc. just my opinion. but i drive a pickup that gets about 10-12 all day and 14-16 on the highway and about 5-6 when im plowing haha. i dont really care about gas prices. the one thing i dont sacrifice is my truck. and gas comes with that

Ummmm I've owned a 2.2 S-10 for 10 years now since it was new and it gets more than 20 mpg. I don't see how you can say it won't get great gas mileage unless you've actually driven one on a daily basis.

Yeah my 2.2 5spd noma gets around 25~28 on the highway 20ish in town....both of the sbc s-10 i built i used the stock rearend in both builds one had a t5 the other was a 700r4 i changed them out to a rearend from a 4.3 s10 with disk brakes and a 3.73 as opposed to the drum and 4.11 from the 4cyl truck and managed to pull 13~15 on the highway didnt even try to figure the city mileage....too many light to lights with the foot down due to all those freakin civic's