C.Sanchez.A Posted March 1, 2011 Author Report Posted March 1, 2011 What if i went with a good 2 way component and then added a separate mid-range? Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
AI James Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 No point really to go 3 way at all with that budget. And just adding a midrange...it don't just work like that.
C.Sanchez.A Posted March 1, 2011 Author Report Posted March 1, 2011 I know, I just really like the look of a 3-way... I guess I'll go with a 2-way and be done with it. Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
lgzmax77 Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 go with a company called Hertz. cleanest and most crisp mids ive ever heard
C.Sanchez.A Posted March 1, 2011 Author Report Posted March 1, 2011 go with a company called Hertz. cleanest and most crisp mids ive ever heard I know about them... They just don't fit with my current budget. Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
lgzmax77 Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 go with a company called Hertz. cleanest and most crisp mids ive ever heard I know about them... They just don't fit with my current budget. i currently have MB Quart premium components in my car. a set of 6.5" and a set of 6x9s. i think the model names are PVI 216 and PVI 269. take your time tuning these if you get them. theyre loudddd and clean and hell. would highly reccomend them
BassHead1990 Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 there is always saving up and not being so eager to spend it right away??? (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
C.Sanchez.A Posted March 1, 2011 Author Report Posted March 1, 2011 there is always saving up and not being so eager to spend it right away??? I know, I'm just very impatient and plus I've been with out any vehicle for almost 6 months now and it's starting to drive me crazy not having any thing bumping. Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 Save the money for a good 3 way if thats what you want. Don't settle for the 2 way. I run an mb quart 3-way and a boston 3-way. Both are older set ups but, I find it hard to go back to a 2-way. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
BassHead1990 Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 do you not have anything in your ride, not even stock speakers?? (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.