Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey Nick if the paypal address was wrong did you get the money that I sent?

Hey Nick if the paypal address was wrong did you get the money that I sent?

Yeah same

yea i got them!! THANKS so much!!

BUMP...lets see if we can get more donations. ill be sending him a check here VERY soon to help him get on his feet

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

I've got a bunch of clothes that are waiting for a garage sale. I'll go through them and see if I can find anything that might be worth sending. I'm thinking I might have some jeans in your size, and maybe some shirts. Keep your head up.

Posted

Did you get my donation from like a week ago? Sent 20, but i didn't put a note on it.

yep i got it thanks bro!!

so far were at $432.17 if we could break the $500 mark by tonight it would be awesome. like said i will be sending him a check as soon as techforce`s package gets here to me.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

bump it up

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

just talked to Jesse Navarro...he's a little big to donate clothes, but I'll see him later today. He's concerned and wants to help.

ANY MORE SO CAL PEOPLE HAVE ANYTHING TO DONATE????

I will be collecting and sending one big box out. I'm sending all my Powerbass shirts (he wore out the last one I gave him) and some of my other CA shirts in good shape, as well as pants that have never been worn.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

if anyone in southern california has ANYTHING to donate, please call or text me. I will come get it from you.

909.837.7545

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Posted

thanks Jay!! im gonna be putting together a package here soon and hopefully techforces stuff gets here tomorrow so i can send it tomorrow

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

did we ever establish shoe size cuz i got a ton of 11.5 shoes laying around? cuz my clothes wont fit i wear smalls and meds im tiny mofo

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15123 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...