Sonic Electronix

Why do people get two 12's? There's 2 reasons...

1) They're cheap

2) Space efficient.

I still think the concept of a 10" that would be louder than a raped ape would be a serious "wow" factor.

Digital Designs 3500 series 10"

Kenwood head unit from best buy

Hifonics 2000D amp (Unless someone else has a better suggestion for the same price)

Whatever wiring kit you've got selected (Assuming it's not small gauged)

Custom build a 10" enclosure to the recommended specs. I'm sure someone on the forums here would be more than happy to lay down some box dimensions.

The sub, head unit, amp, and wiring kit comes to 870 or so (If you look in the right places on google). Subwoofer enclosure isn't too expensive if you buy the materials and make it yourself. Even if you buy a prefab 10" ported enclosure, it won't be much more than $50 or so (Got my 15" ported enclosure for $75 shipped on amazon). Out of all the ideas here, it's the most expensive, but in my mind, the best decision. In comparrison of the DD 10 vs the AQ 18, the DD would be the

. The AQ would be a washed-up

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

1) They're cheap

2) Space efficient.

huh? im pretty sure the brand is bought for cheapness not the size. and if thatwas the case wouldnt him buying a 10 make him cheaper?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

1) They're cheap

2) Space efficient.

I still think the concept of a 10" that would be louder than a raped ape would be a serious "wow" factor.

Digital Designs 3500 series 10"

Kenwood head unit from best buy

Hifonics 2000D amp (Unless someone else has a better suggestion for the same price)

Whatever wiring kit you've got selected (Assuming it's not small gauged)

Custom build a 10" enclosure to the recommended specs. I'm sure someone on the forums here would be more than happy to lay down some box dimensions.

The sub, head unit, amp, and wiring kit comes to 870 or so (If you look in the right places on google). Subwoofer enclosure isn't too expensive if you buy the materials and make it yourself. Even if you buy a prefab 10" ported enclosure, it won't be much more than $50 or so (Got my 15" ported enclosure for $75 shipped on amazon). Out of all the ideas here, it's the most expensive, but in my mind, the best decision. In comparrison of the DD 10 vs the AQ 18, the DD would be the

. The AQ would be a washed-up

I like the fact that you suggested a super expensive sub and a cheap amp, if there's anything you don't wanna go cheap on it's amp and electrical

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Hifonics is a good brand. I've ran 3 of them in my past. All ran for over a year until I sold them. All of them ran near rated power. And notice the note beside it.(Unless someone else has a better suggestion for the same price). And why buy a cheap sub? If you're getting a sub, would you rather get multiple cheap ones, or one amazing expensive one? If you don't like my suggestion of amp, try the Sundown 1500D. Runs about 1500@ 1ohm.

P.S. Aeroports. 'nuff said.

P.S.S @R3nOSlaPP: Jayden is a babe.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Hifonics is a good brand. I've ran 3 of them in my past. All ran for over a year until I sold them. All of them ran near rated power. And notice the note beside it.(Unless someone else has a better suggestion for the same price). And why buy a cheap sub? If you're getting a sub, would you rather get multiple cheap ones, or one amazing expensive one? If you don't like my suggestion of amp, try the Sundown 1500D. Runs about 1500@ 1ohm.

P.S. Aeroports. 'nuff said.

P.S.S @R3nOSlaPP: Jayden is a babe.

i'll take my 4 level 3's over 1 level 5 18 if that's what you're asking, sundown is good amps but way expensive, DD makes great amps..powerbass has good amps for a good price that i'd take over hifonics. and yes i've run hifonics too, had a 1610d and a 2010d and both made rated power if i clipped the signal a little bit..with my amp now i know i'm getting way over rated, complete clean power at .5 daily.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived