are any of the lower level fi subs like the bl any good as im thinking im sure with 1500rms i can achieve what i need, i know 3000 would be better but then its all the extra money that is involved like batteries, alternators and cable etc so i was thinking maybe a BL series or Q series or looking at the AA range the Havoc or Chaos? any input is appreciated

I just put in 2 15 dc lvl 4/lvl5 coils in a 8^ft box tuned @ 25hz in the back on my ext sierra on a Aq 2200 and i could not be any more happy with these dc subs and they come a decent price...i play then for a good 4-5 hours daily and they never get warm or show signs of stress.

.ılı.——Volume——.ılı.

▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

Min- – – – – – – – -●Max

I've read that the FI Q can handle the lows real well.

you aint shitten either. Thats the truth I love my Q's and loved my Havoc all are great subs and will do the job.

Cheers for the info, which would you recommend as you have used both, also what sort of tuning, power and box design did you use and has it been on the termlab?