Brandon15zzz Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 I want to thank blake and all of his friends for their help this weekend at the carl casper auto show. I won first place in AS1 with a 143.3. I couldnt have done it without blake and his friends help with bracing my entire car. Blake and a couple of his friends were on my trunk while the rest pushed on my doors and quarter panels. I had like 10 people bracing my car. Blake is truly an awesome guy. He's super funny and always likes to cause trouble. He knows exactly what im talking bout lol. I couldnt have done that score without your all help. It was great meeting you and getting demo's of your truck. Which is crazy loud. Maybe ill come down and help you with the rebuild. I want a demo no matter what though. Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
That1Kid Posted March 1, 2011 Report Posted March 1, 2011 Congrats on the win yo -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
iKidwell Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 wish i coulda gone , got grounded the day before..fuckin grades. c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.