So a few people i know, wanted a demo today but didn't have to much spare time on there hands, so we drove about a block or so (like 250m) away in the thought that we would be respectful of the neighbours.

put a song on mixed by Decaf, so of course it hit hard, got to about half volume and then an old lady shows up and tells us to turn that shit down because her house was shaking a block away.

then she made some comment about thinking it might be an earthquake coming, like what happened in chrischurch (yes im a New Zealander)[Not sure if some of you guys will have heard about the Earthquake or not]

anyway was rather interesting, but im more pleased with myself that sorry about the incident, because now i know my system can shake houses a fair distance away haha.

im sure you guys on her have had experiences like that.

Post any recent incidents you have had, or legendary old ones. would love to hear what other peoples experinces are like

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

My neighbors don't care if I play music, as long as it's not early in the morning (before 6AM), or late at night (past 10PM).

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

My neighbors don't care if I play music, as long as it's not early in the morning (before 6AM), or late at night (past 10PM).

that means u aint loud enough lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

im sorry but I call bs. Dont see you rattling someones house from well over a block away.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

With my 18 apparently I knocked a fan off the ceiling at the bar I go to ever week. I was driving away to the gas station across the parking lot and I got a phone call from a waitress there saying I had knocked the fan down O.O Also at home depot I knocked a bunch of their lights down from the ceiling.

i dont think its necessarily BS, but if it was an older woman, i would think she may heavily exaggerate her claim

most of us have seen people like steve rattling windows across the street and opening up those automatic doors, so we know what it takes, so i seriously doubt the rattling part was real from a block away