lets see if you can make sence of this

Does she want me to....  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Whats on this girls mind.

• Hang out and enter the friend zone while her bf is away
    • let me do bad things to her that are very fun?
    • Anything I want but I'm scared
    • do nothing at all. She just likes the attention.
    • bang her best friend mother and female cousins.
    • wants to be a cocktease and no please because she thinks its fun

didnt read whole thread. i say you take the ice cream over there and pull your dick out and see what happens. whats the worst that can happen? she tells people at work and other chicks start checking you out. or she puts it in her mouth and you make it happen capn.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

didnt read whole thread. i say you take the ice cream over there and pull your dick out and see what happens. whats the worst that can happen? she tells people at work and other chicks start checking you out. or she puts it in her mouth and you make it happen capn.

All I gotta say is effe her! I'm movin back home and don't give a shit what she thinks or anyone else.

Wow no one has anything to say to that?

Ok to all those who said that she wants me or wants me to bone her, I say bullshit. We went from being cool and shit to her ignoring me. I didn't even do anything to her, and she all the sudden treats me like I don't exsist. Well ya know what....F that bitch

Ok to all those who said that she wants me or wants me to bone her, I say bullshit. We went from being cool and shit to her ignoring me. I didn't even do anything to her, and she all the sudden treats me like I don't exsist. Well ya know what....F that bitch

Should of boned her when you had the chance!

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

the chance never came up, and considering she just got me fired cause she took at text the wrong way....yeah the chick is dead to me. text ment to say that i wasn't going to help her get out early tonight, but cause i was in a hurry it said i wasnt going to do shit for her.....some people need to learn if they got a problem with someone they need to talk to that person. its the only way to resolve anything where both parties are satisfied.

the chance never came up, and considering she just got me fired cause she took at text the wrong way....yeah the chick is dead to me. text ment to say that i wasn't going to help her get out early tonight, but cause i was in a hurry it said i wasnt going to do shit for her.....some people need to learn if they got a problem with someone they need to talk to that person. its the only way to resolve anything where both parties are satisfied.

Not trying to be a complete douch but you shoulda known better by TRYIN to fuck with them lil young broads bein your age bro. We all know you woulda smashed if you could have now your mad cuz she burned you. This thread is 10 pages of b.s.

-----SELLING EVERYTHING----

2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail)

2 HDC312A D1's (still avail)

5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left)

4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still)

DC power 270XP alt (sold)

RF T1 6.5 components (both sold)

Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail)

Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)

Archived