lets see if you can make sence of this

Does she want me to....  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Whats on this girls mind.

• Hang out and enter the friend zone while her bf is away
    • let me do bad things to her that are very fun?
    • Anything I want but I'm scared
    • do nothing at all. She just likes the attention.
    • bang her best friend mother and female cousins.
    • wants to be a cocktease and no please because she thinks its fun

Just wondering.

Did I read something wrong, or did you say she would send you a plane ticket to somewhere an hour away?

Yeah you read something wrong.

Ok so a couple weeks ago a friend/co-worker broke up with her bf of 2+ years. Seemed so much happier now. Not even a week after the break up she starts seein a new guy. This dude is in the Army (yeah I know, girls are a sucker for a guy in uniform lol). This dude is stationed at Fort Campbell, Ky which is about an hour and half away. I'm not one to judge, but haven't seen a reason for someone to date someone who lives that far away. Since she don't drive right now, them getting together is kinda hard I'd think. Ok so on to the confusing part. Anytime we work together and shes closing, she will ask me 10 times that night if I'll stay and help. I usually do say yes, but the managers always tell me to leave so I don't end up helpin. I do how ever make it as easy as I can for her. Last Saturday I came in early to get something to eat, I'm sitting down not even 10 minutes when she comes and sits with me. Tells me that our manager asked if she wanted to go on break now or wait. Her answer was "uh now" even tho she still had about 4 hours to and been there for only 2 hours at that point. Personally I would of waited. This part tho is the craziest thing shes told me so far. She said that shes probaly going to be moving to where ever her bf is going to be stationed at. And told me that if she went she would send me a plane ticket to come out there so we could chillax. That statement from her made me lol hard. It doesn't make sence to me one bit. She's having surgurey tomorrow to remove a sist (or how ever its spelled). Damn thing is huge and either connected to a muscle in her back or the spine itself. Sucks for her, but lucky cause she gets 3-4 days off in a row. She told me last night that I could bring her ice cream, but didn't say where to....of course she was joking. At least I hope she was....working all day tomorrow wont have time to do anything. Now if you can make since of that, I'll be amazed.

How did I read that wrong?

What I said about the ticket was that she would send to me from where ever he is stationed next, which would be more than an hour away

Just wondering.

Did I read something wrong, or did you say she would send you a plane ticket to somewhere an hour away?

Yeah you read something wrong.

Ok so a couple weeks ago a friend/co-worker broke up with her bf of 2+ years. Seemed so much happier now. Not even a week after the break up she starts seein a new guy. This dude is in the Army (yeah I know, girls are a sucker for a guy in uniform lol). This dude is stationed at Fort Campbell, Ky which is about an hour and half away. I'm not one to judge, but haven't seen a reason for someone to date someone who lives that far away. Since she don't drive right now, them getting together is kinda hard I'd think. Ok so on to the confusing part. Anytime we work together and shes closing, she will ask me 10 times that night if I'll stay and help. I usually do say yes, but the managers always tell me to leave so I don't end up helpin. I do how ever make it as easy as I can for her. Last Saturday I came in early to get something to eat, I'm sitting down not even 10 minutes when she comes and sits with me. Tells me that our manager asked if she wanted to go on break now or wait. Her answer was "uh now" even tho she still had about 4 hours to and been there for only 2 hours at that point. Personally I would of waited. This part tho is the craziest thing shes told me so far. She said that shes probaly going to be moving to where ever her bf is going to be stationed at. And told me that if she went she would send me a plane ticket to come out there so we could chillax. That statement from her made me lol hard. It doesn't make sence to me one bit. She's having surgurey tomorrow to remove a sist (or how ever its spelled). Damn thing is huge and either connected to a muscle in her back or the spine itself. Sucks for her, but lucky cause she gets 3-4 days off in a row. She told me last night that I could bring her ice cream, but didn't say where to....of course she was joking. At least I hope she was....working all day tomorrow wont have time to do anything. Now if you can make since of that, I'll be amazed.

How did I read that wrong?

What I said about the ticket was that she would send to me from where ever he is stationed next, which would be more than an hour away

my advice is dont take none just do what you do and dont blow it up like you doing if you got balls you going handle ur buss not blowit up on the net like i said early i would of mangled and not went on with life if you dont wanat chance it dnt ur desision

problem is if that bf thing aint bs....dudes in the army, he would kick my ass. even if i wanted to bring her some ice cream i wouldnt be able to. i dont think she'll be in the hospital that long...her place is only 15 mins way...not sure where tho. but yeah

are you a boy or are you a man? male hears this^^^ boy thinks this^^^^, man thinks, "challenge accepted". good luck :drinks::popcorn::good:

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

problem is if that bf thing aint bs....dudes in the army, he would kick my ass. even if i wanted to bring her some ice cream i wouldnt be able to. i dont think she'll be in the hospital that long...her place is only 15 mins way...not sure where tho. but yeah

I don't think I would admit to that ,but since you just did; go buy a louisville slugger than lay her down.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Really? 2 pages in and I'm the first to demand this: Pics of said chick or I call shinnannigens on your story.

Also work your game right. Let her keep talking and slowly work into hanging out one night after work. Ask her if you can go to her place (if she has her own place) to clean up and you guys can go out afterwards. That usually almost 99.999999% leads to smashing. Best of luck :drinks:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Really? 2 pages in and I'm the first to demand this: Pics of said chick or I call shinnannigens on your story.

Also work your game right. Let her keep talking and slowly work into hanging out one night after work. Ask her if you can go to her place (if she has her own place) to clean up and you guys can go out afterwards. That usually almost 99.999999% leads to smashing. Best of luck :drinks:

first off, you're in MO, we need to hang...

ten inches of ding dong

Secondly, going in my sig

Lastly, OP, she wants you, so hit it, she obv likes you, and im all for the smothering your p3n0r in icecream, seems like a good idea, i can see her replying to this positively, you should suprise her when she gets better.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Archived