Jump to content

lets see if you can make sence of this


Does she want me to....  

44 members have voted

  1. 1. Whats on this girls mind.

    • Hang out and enter the friend zone while her bf is away
    • let me do bad things to her that are very fun?
    • Anything I want but I'm scared
    • do nothing at all. She just likes the attention.
    • bang her best friend mother and female cousins.
    • wants to be a cocktease and no please because she thinks its fun


Recommended Posts

Posted

problem is if that bf thing aint bs.... in the army he would kick my ass.

WTF does that mean? You scared of him or something?

Just cause he's in the army doesn't mean he is all hard shit.

Sack up son!

yea I agree with this, he's in the army, he's not in the UFC. Not sure of your background but I doubt he would hurt you THAT bad. Plus she does look pretty good, I'd say give her a lil poke!

Posted

Well then take it to the next level and make it more than just a poke. Dont let her use you cause IF you make more of it than just friends then what kind of relationship would that be? I wouldn't trust a girl that used me while she was tryin to make it work with some other dude.

Posted

Just seen the picture. If you're not gonna nail her I will for you ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Stop being a floppy vagina and sack up dude.

If she only wants your nuts then just let her use you for them.

You're young, she's young, I made the mistake of trying to make a relationship out of a girl who just wanted some cock. Slept in her bed NUMEROUS times and never even touched her cause it was "the right thing/gantlemen/nice guy" thing to do and I got my heart stomped on, cause i actually wanted something out of it and she didn't.

I'm not saying she is the same, but if she is you're setting yourself up for failure

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

since

sence

s.e.n.s.e.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

I can hold my own in a fight, I just prefer not to fight. Yeah but that ain't the only reason I hang with her.

Bruises and cuts heal, but the fact of knowing you porked his gf will scar him. I vote smash it.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 497 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...