Jump to content

lets see if you can make sence of this


Does she want me to....  

44 members have voted

  1. 1. Whats on this girls mind.

    • Hang out and enter the friend zone while her bf is away
    • let me do bad things to her that are very fun?
    • Anything I want but I'm scared
    • do nothing at all. She just likes the attention.
    • bang her best friend mother and female cousins.
    • wants to be a cocktease and no please because she thinks its fun


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll agree with Hershy, sometimes women are hard to figure unless you are an absolute wh0re. When I was at the community college a couple of years ago, I used to help people out with their work. Women more than anyone...some were pretty dumb. I helped this one lady and I used to talk to her on the phone to figure out when we would meet back up to finish. She went off topic a lot and started talking about whatever. One time out the blue she asked, "where do you live?". My dumbass wasn't in wh0re mode like her was, so I thought nothing of it. I later realize she wanted me to drill her. lol. She was 50, but a decent looking 50. I was 21 or 22 at the time. That kind shit happens a lot with me and older ladies. BTW, I did her work for $100s and got my Power comps. That's all I cared about. I probably started it by trying to be charming and shit. And one time this young chick I was paired up with on a project always talked about her kid screwed up her TV and shit. And she asked to come over and fix it. My dumbass again. She wanted me to fix her. That's two times I missed out on some strange. I have a lot of sad and stupid stories like these. You look back, I bet you can find multiple occasions when you could have hooked up.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Posted

What doesn't make sence to me is why be with someone ya can't see, when ya have someone right there with you? I've done the long distance thing myself before, its more stress than its worth. I know before I said her bf was on an hour and half away, but read a note from him to her (it showed up on my fb page) sayin that when his plane lands he would try to get a hold of her. Which tells me hes far away now, cause if he was still in Ky he would go see her. I know I would if I was him. And yes I do plan on visiting her, just waiting on the details. If not then I know I will see her Saturday when I pick her up to take her the wedding. I do agree sending me or anyone a plane ticket just to chill is crazy, there has to be more to it. Really I'm not usin any game on this girl, I'm just playin the friend card for all its worth. I know part of her past, and some of the guys shes dated. Nothin but pieces of crab wanna be thugs. This new guy seems different, but then again its only been a week or so for them. So anything can still happen. Just saw that he has said ILY to her, but she has not said it back yet. Tho she did say it to me last night when I left work, also said that I was her favorite. Favorite probally cause I'm good at what I do and it helps her and everyone else I work with in that area.

Posted

um hes in the army. they deploy. shit like that happens. he could be gone for training. that exlpains a lot more of it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Trust me I ain't scared. Same time I don't wanna screw up a good thing. Sure I maybe taken her out sat, but ya know I gotta take her back home. She lives with daddy still, he maybe old but ya don't disrespect a man's daughter. Can't take her to my place, I live with my g-rents cause well I help them out...but with two jobs I can no longer do much for them. Plus I am looking for my own place. Wont have it by Sat. only cause I wont have the money yet. So I ain't expecting anything to happen that night.

Posted

you have a car. many a relationship has been christened under the moonlight and fogged windows of an automobile. I still say she wants you to keep her company while she keeps the coochie locked up for her boyfriend. welcome to the friend zone. You dont dress really nice or anythign do you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Kinda, I mean I have to for my job. Its nothin fancy, just kahkis and a polo. But thats the dress code at work. If I'm off then its jeans and a tshirt, shes only seen my once when I'm dressed in my street clothes. Its true that I have a car, and yeah I did think of that possiblity. I do not think it would happen tho.

Posted

she thinks your gay and safe........

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

But shes not going to let him.Shes going to lead him on and soak up the attention and then when it gets to be a situation that it could pop off she's going to say I have a boyfriend and shouldnt be doing this. And then it starts all over again. Meanwhile his nuts are going to look like a big blue kick ball from gym class.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 472 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...