merk_master Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 Ok so due to a screw up with a Company and WTF they shipped me, I have 3 amplifiers and no woofers. I was wanting to know if I could Use 2 woofers in a ported box ,give them each their own amplifier , and still have it sound good? what are issues I will run into ? hopeful noob
bignickk Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 Ok so due to a screw up with a Company and WTF they shipped me, I have 3 amplifiers and no woofers. I was wanting to know if I could Use 2 woofers in a ported box ,give them each their own amplifier , and still have it sound good? what are issues I will run into ? that would work fine but im pretty sure you would need a divider since each sub has its own amp 2000 tahoe orion hcca 15.4 kicker zx2500 2 JL 300/4s infinity and kicker mids/highs KHC1400 in back, stock upfront dont ask about my HU clarion EQ kicker/fosgate rcas
bcpballer64 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 if they are the same amp you could always link them, lots of people do that. or clamp them and power match them. just pay attention and you shouldnt have any problems. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
merk_master Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 Amps arent able to be daisy chained hopeful noob
bcpballer64 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 r they the same make/model? "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
merk_master Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 They are Audiopipe 3002 2 channel amplifiers which can be bridged to 640 rms at 4 ohms hopeful noob
dwright27 Posted March 2, 2011 Report Posted March 2, 2011 No divider is needed. All you have to do is gain match the amps, but make sure you set all filters the same. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
merk_master Posted March 2, 2011 Author Report Posted March 2, 2011 and they both have remote gain knobs too hopeful noob
C-Fizzy Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 that would work fine but im pretty sure you would need a divider since each sub has its own amp this is being sig'd when I get on a desktop. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.