March 2011 SOTM Nominations- Sponsored by Audio Savings

Thanks guys ... That means A LOT to me ... Again, thanks ... I'm trying to get back and update my build log, but I just have too damn much yard work to do today ... I will get to it soon ... Thanks, Randal ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

REPOST from yesterday!! Help me help you **READ BELOW**

hey guys, as usual i have been hand picking some of the contestants installs and featuring them on my 3 facebook pages..........which brings a TON of views to your build. Please go back to your original install post and either add at LEAST 10 of your favorite pics, consecutively, or make a new page with lots of pictures up front. I want to highlight you guys but if its one pic, then 4 pages of talk, then a youtube video, then 3 pages of talk before a few more pictures, then i might not post it. I want people to find your pictures EASY when i post the link, not jump through hoops. If your build is a older one and was posted months or even years ago, you can make a new, complete build log with final pictures, and have Chode switch your link out.

For instance, one of you has a JL audio woofer and for 3 pages i thought you ran JL - didnt find out till after spending 15 minutes on your thread that you run DC now....

PICTURES are EVERYTHING so post lots and post them in the BEGINNING of your thread or edit your original post..

thanks guys!

good luck!

Going to fix mine tonite. My build log is bad, I started off with a JL then about page 3 I switched to a DC...oh shit he's talkin about my dumbass!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

lets get those last 2 spots filled!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Enter me just to fill in a spot haha. link is in my sig Nick.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

NEW VID of everything!!

btw the cut out was the song, idk why but the bass just stops, so dont think it cut out @ 4:46

dont forget to vote for me 8)

Archived