deleting songs on itunes help

well my itunes got to where it couldn't reconize my external hds letter so i set it to a certian one but i had to add all my music back but now i got a BIG problem

i had about 8,000 songs to begin with but when i re added my music back i got 15,000+

some dont work, some do but how do i delete the duplicates?

i already went threw and manually deleted 2,000 atm and it gets old real quick, it will take me 2 or 3 days to delete 10,000 songs

is there an easier way than what im doing? cause my eyes fukin hurt from just looking at all the grey white n blue for 30min right now

if anyone can help please cause i got some more podcasts i want to add to it and a few new songs but i dont want to fill it with a bunch of multi songs that dont need to be there in the first place

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

have 2 do it one by one bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

i found a thing called tune sweeper that will find em all itself and highlight em without me haveing to do it all myself

i got around 10,000 to delete and the hell with going one by one

i'll see how this works

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

I had the same issue. I sat down with a case of beer and did them all one by one

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol, preciate the feedback guys

lastnight it took me 1hr to do around 1000 songs but i had over 6,000 left to take from itunes so i dled Tune Sweeper and payed $20 for it to do it itself and it puts em all in a backup folder just in case

they also have a bunch of programs to coppy music from other peoples ipods and to load different videos to an ipod too

i dont thin i could of set here and deleted 6000+ songs myself