Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks for the comments. Hopefully get another hour or two tomorrow, I'll keep plugging away until it's playing. The day it plays, I'll make a video.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Posted

I got most of the front baffle glued, one of the baffles shifted backward about 1/8". So I had a hell of a gap to bridge with glue. Everything else is in good shape for tomorrow.

Getting there...

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Posted

Ported section is sealed up! I filled the pocket holes with wood filler. Going to start glassing the outside edges tomorrow, I can't take laying in that freaking port again, I need a day off.

A little bit closer to bumping.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Posted

Man...i wish i had the time money and skill with wood that you do bro! this is awesome! and hope you have a good birthday bud!

Thanks bro, I hope it sounds as good as it looks.

My birthday was great, got a nice ar15 and holographic sight from the family, got to kill some paper, watch a movie and a really nice dinner

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/130039-bday-gift-from-wifey/

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Posted

good stuff man. cant wait to see a vid of this thing playing!! How low are you sitting now with your 3100's in there?

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

good stuff man. cant wait to see a vid of this thing playing!! How low are you sitting now with your 3100's in there?

:ninja:

They are still in garage until I buy a roll of Rockford 1/0.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Posted

good stuff man. cant wait to see a vid of this thing playing!! How low are you sitting now with your 3100's in there?

:ninja:

They are still in garage until I buy a roll of Rockford 1/0.

Thou haseth pee em

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Great equipment and box bro!! i need to grab a router with that flush bit. looks like it simply makes everything perfect :drinks:

06 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 DC Level4 12"

Soundstream TA1.3000d

4 RF Punch 6.5" Components

2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways

RF Prime 400.4D

XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10326 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...