Sonic Electronix

I got the email about it too from dsbp

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

And how long till you get your product? I highly doubt it is going to outperform all of the brands listed. Not to mention the website has to tell its customers the products have finally been shipped. doesn't paint a good picture. I wonder how long those people had to wait, and how long the next shipments will take.

ships from colorado within 2 business days

its cthedinger's product, owner of DSBP

So...is the banner on the website just to let everyone know at once? Not how I would notify customers. It honestly paints the picture people have waited far too long to me.

dunno what your getting too, but this is a fully new product that just came in stock thursday or friday, it hasnt even been released for a full 2 days...

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is my company we are brand new to the market all customers who have placed an order with us already had there deadener shipped out yesterday. Our pallets of product arrive Monday. I had the manufacture send out the customers who already had ordered rolls. Audio Technix is made in Texas and is also located in Texas. Our introductory price is listed at $44.99 + shipping for 25 sq ft (which is $1.79 per sq ft) and eventually will go up to $2.25-$2.50 a sq ft. The product is 60 mil thick total with a 4 mil aluminum and uses a butyl adhesive. You really can't go wrong with us. We are also in the works of an 80 mil thick product with a 7 mil aluminum and same butyl adhesive. We strive to have the best customer service out there. Feel free to ask any questions and I will be more than happy to answer them. Here are some videos of our product.

Well this is my company we are brand new to the market all customers who have placed an order with us already had there deadener shipped out yesterday. Our pallets of product arrive Monday. I had the manufacture send out the customers who already had ordered rolls. Audio Technix is made in Texas and is also located in Texas. Our introductory price is listed at $44.99 + shipping for 25 sq ft (which is $1.79 per sq ft) and eventually will go up to $2.25-$2.50 a sq ft. The product is 60 mil thick total with a 4 mil aluminum and uses a butyl adhesive. You really can't go wrong with us. We are also in the works of an 80 mil thick product with a 7 mil aluminum and same butyl adhesive. We strive to have the best customer service out there. Feel free to ask any questions and I will be more than happy to answer them. Here are some videos of our product.

I'm glad I posted this, glad to see another deadener company out there with a good product. I will be ordering and reviewing it really soon. I still have a ton of Fatmat left over after doing my floorpans and I am not impressed at all with the overall performance. The installation was easy but I cant even tell its there. Time to go thicker.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Yeah...40mils base level...

I will see how the 60mil does and honestly will be interested in the 80mil

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Great product..I will have pics and vids of installs and reviews very soon for everyone. Do not be afraid to pick this up. Very good stuff...especially for the price!!

moose

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg