cant you take the deck from the 4runner? lol

car still runs good for like 15min and then over heats REALLy quick. so i gota make it look sellable for before i bring it to the car dealership. they offered me 2k thinking it runs perfect still =) soooo, ill just buy a new deck when i sell it. i kinda wish i didnt give my kenwood deck to a friend last month. fml once again.

Remind me to never buy anything from you. That's fucked up man. And I hope karma bites you in the ass. Because it will. Fag.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

car still runs good for like 15min and then over heats REALLy quick. so i gota make it look sellable for before i bring it to the car dealership. they offered me 2k thinking it runs perfect still =) soooo, ill just buy a new deck when i sell it. i kinda wish i didnt give my kenwood deck to a friend last month. fml once again.

Remind me to never buy anything from you. That's fucked up man. And I hope karma bites you in the ass. Because it will. Fag.

the tahoe he's buying is prolly f-ed anyways, still kind of shady either way. :shrug:

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

Yeah if someone ever did that to me or my family I would beat your face in.

Imagine someone buying that car,saving up every penny they got and having it being broke, that won't settle nice with the dealer OR the people who bought it.

Also the dealer is crap because they didn't look it over for issues.

Edited by Rebel4055

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Actually its a 2 way fuck up because HE is selling the car fucked up and the dealership is BUYING a car with the intentions of selling it and not looking it over... But then again most preowned cars that are used as TRADE INS go straight to the junk yard anyways.

why not just fix the blown hg....?

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Dealer will prolly junk it or take it to auction. The tahoe u buyin prolly got something wrong with it to that they not tellin you. If its got around 100k, the trans may go out soon .

99 GMC Suburban

2 Death Penalty 21"

2 Crescendo BC2000

Boston GT-42 Amp

6 Selenium 6w4p

4 Crescendo tweets

Hi output cs144 alt

Audiocontrol Epic-160

Pioneer DVD head unit

the tahoe he's buying is prolly f-ed anyways, still kind of shady either way. :shrug:

It's actually VERY clean. its a 2001 tahoe with 133k miles. no problems what so ever.

apparently san angelo police don't take to kind to music. 3 cops arrive for one music demo =/