just cause you have new batts doesnt mean you have full voltage coming through the leads..

:drinks: there could be a problem in the switch or in the harness.

I know, my voltage on the front battery is 14.4. Not sure about at the harness.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

are you using a relay??? if not you need to get the relay harness and wire it in...

thats your problem :good:

mine where doing the same thing, from now on i usually use the harness either way just incase. sometimes one would work sometimes both, they would aslo flicker :(

get a harness it should take care of your problem, i would

Edited by BeatBox

Dude, it is absolutely the ballast. No doubt about it, the ballast. I've had the same problem, ordered 3 ballast that fucked up, and the 4th one worked, then my bulb went out. But, I'm gonna guess you are ordering off of ebay, and that is a serious issue with ordering from there...by the time they ship from across the country, shit breaks. Order from a reputable store that has warranties and will actually replace shit if its broken.

Edited by BakermanINC

mivtCK.png

I don't think they even sell harnesses there...

make your own.. get a relay from radio shack and wire it in..

its really easy and straight forward to do.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

HIDS still don't work... the bulb comes on but just flickers but then when I hook it up on the other side it works fine... I tried 2 different ballests(one brand new) and it still does it... if I hook up the normal headlight on that side it works fine... the HID worked fine for 3-4 months then quit working(light wouldn't come on at all) so I switched the ballest to a new one and then the light came on but flickers, so I ordered a new bulb and it came today but still does the same thing. But I can hook but the bulbs up on the other side and they work fine... any ideas?

sry thought u also meant the ballast too, did u switch the ballast to the other side?

Dude, it is absolutely the ballast. No doubt about it, the ballast. I've had the same problem, ordered 3 ballast that fucked up, and the 4th one worked, then my bulb went out. But, I'm gonna guess you are ordering off of ebay, and that is a serious issue with ordering from there...by the time they ship from across the country, shit breaks. Order from a reputable store that has warranties and will actually replace shit if its broken.

No its from HIDExtra.com I have One more brand new ballast ill try it...

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

just a question, i had this problem with my hids but this fixed it

is your power going in the ballast correct? like is pos going to pos and neg to neg cause when i had mine hooked up the pos was neg and the neg was pos and it would flicker like hell

oh, and relay kids are easy to make, just a few female spade connectors, some 10guage wire for power n ground, maby 16guage for swiched and a inline fuse holder and ur set, or u can make ur own inline fuse holder wit 2 insulated female spade connectors

its pritty str8 forward

but this is what happined to mine, try the ballast on a different side with a different bulb to take the bulb and ballast out of the equation

im running 2 35w hids off one side of the headlight harness, only relay i got is for high and low beam

edit: ddm tuning ftw cause they sell everything cheap and its good and they have great customer service :)

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif