sac area meets and shows

herbykw

I am usually there except for when work calls me in. I don't know if I am going to make it out this friday. I am really sick with the flu, ear infection and strep throat.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

last week right when i pulled up the popo told everybody to leave, here is how you know when there will be people

depending how the weather is during the day, at night if you can step outside of your house in a small sweater that means there will be a big crowd, if you feel that u might get frostbite on your toes withn 30 minutes then there is no point of showing up lol, cuz it will be small, but more then likely ill be out there at like 10ish friday night

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

last week right when i pulled up the popo told everybody to leave, here is how you know when there will be people

depending how the weather is during the day, at night if you can step outside of your house in a small sweater that means there will be a big crowd, if you feel that u might get frostbite on your toes withn 30 minutes then there is no point of showing up lol, cuz it will be small, but more then likely ill be out there at like 10ish friday night

I'll be workin up at my moms coming up, for a good 6 weeks. 10 hour days @ $10 an hour ;). The build will finally commence lol.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

hollythreadjackbatmanssidekick!

but, good shit leave ur car at my house and keep sending me money for build i would like to build it with out u being like a mosquito behind my ear haha, justin wants my 4 18's box fuck dude im thinking of starting my clam shell fuck my life idk idk idk

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I am feeling alot better, I will make it out as long as it decent weather. Oh last week, there was a smaller crowd that went over next to barnes and noble and parked next to the vitamin store. Give me a call when you feel like coming out and can let you know how it is and if we get moved to a different spot. My cell number is 916-223-5986.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Archived