okay fellas I'm 30 years old and I have three kids 16,12 and 9 have bin with my girl for 17 years. in July of 2009 I got into an accident jump in to one of boys pool and broke my neck so now paralyzed from the chest down I started working since I was 14 years old I used to drink on the weekends and play poker but besides that never do drugs and I always took care of business at home paid my bills the kids what they wanted they were good kids and never really hit them just have to look at them and they knew the business but since the accident they have changed the order one the 16-year-old was my little man so I thought he was particularly take care of things not at all BUT you know started to hang out with the wrong crowd not going to school he's in a gang now stealing things from the house two iPods and iPhone two laptop computers one was his brand-new one was his sisters that she had for like a month now he's not even staying at the house I tried to call the cops you know to scare him but that shit did not work don't know what to do with the kid my gf is stressed out

my 12-year-old she doesn't do anything in the house to help her mother out when she's to be younger she used to but I guess it's that im not doing well trying to take advantage of mom 's mom isn't ass tuff like I was it's really hard to sit in this hospital bed to lose control of my family I just don't know what to do sorry for the long story just needed to vent so thanks for reading guys and girls

wow man.. that's too bad.. sorry to hear that. I have a suggestion for your son who's stealing and hanging out with the wrong crowd. Since he doesn't want to listen to you, let him do what he's doing. Let him get caught, go to juvie, but don't bail him out. He'll get caught one day and come begging back to mom and pops for bail money. Say tough luck.

As far as your 12 yr old goes, MAKE her do her chores, and help her mother. I know if I did that to my dad, he'd grab the back of my neck and whoop my ass. hed also get in my face and scream at the top of his lungs. Sometimes parents go too easy on their children (not intended to you in particular) and they let a lot of shit slide... Assign her chores to help out. If she doesn't listen, ground her. If that doesn't work, start taking away things. Be a parent. Not their best friend.

One of my biggest pet peeves when I have children will be defiance. If my children EVER defies me, shit will hit the fucking fan and I'll beat the living shit out of them.. As long as they're under your roof, they go by your rules.

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

sry to hear about you getting hurt, that would be a hard thing to handle itself.

as far kids, i dont have kids so dont have much advice, but IMO kids have the control on what to do and not to do. parents can teach them right from wrong but at the end the kid has to come thru with it. when they do stuff wrong they usually learn to stop doing it way after its too late.

just do your best thats all you can do. sit them down and talk to them and see what they really need or what wrong adn go from there.

GL and hopefully things get better for you.

wow man.. that's too bad.. sorry to hear that. I have a suggestion for your son who's stealing and hanging out with the wrong crowd. Since he doesn't want to listen to you, let him do what he's doing. Let him get caught, go to juvie, but don't bail him out. He'll get caught one day and come begging back to mom and pops for bail money. Say tough luck.

As far as your 12 yr old goes, MAKE her do her chores, and help her mother. I know if I did that to my dad, he'd grab the back of my neck and whoop my ass. hed also get in my face and scream at the top of his lungs. Sometimes parents go too easy on their children (not intended to you in particular) and they let a lot of shit slide... Assign her chores to help out. If she doesn't listen, ground her. If that doesn't work, start taking away things. Be a parent. Not their best friend.

One of my biggest pet peeves when I have children will be defiance. If my children EVER defies me, shit will hit the fucking fan and I'll beat the living shit out of them.. As long as they're under your roof, they go by your rules.

not to be funny but r u pr

hey i cant sy i no what your going threw but about 5 years ago my dad broke his bad, he was extremely lucky that he was not paralyzed but we was in a clam shell for about 6 months and constantly needed help. we have always been close so it was easy for me to stay on track and help him. but my suggestion, bc i was 16 at the time, show him that you need him. tell him that you need him. to be honest you have to show him that you are not the man of the house right now and he is. to be honest that was the biggest thing for me was to see my dad in that condition and my family needed me. i new that i was the one that needed to take responsibility and be the man. for your son if being in a gang and messing around is his way of being a "man" you should show him that the only way he will be a man is by helping out. you need to tell him and show him that... im really sorry to hear about your accident, i hope the best for you and your family. good luck..

sry to hear about you getting hurt, that would be a hard thing to handle itself.

as far kids, i dont have kids so dont have much advice, but IMO kids have the control on what to do and not to do. parents can teach them right from wrong but at the end the kid has to come thru with it. when they do stuff wrong they usually learn to stop doing it way after its too late.

just do your best thats all you can do. sit them down and talk to them and see what they really need or what wrong adn go from there.

GL and hopefully things get better for you.

that's the problem they never ack like this before the accident

??

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

??

are you Puerto Rican because that's how Puerto Rican raise their kids lol Puerto Rican and my wife is Italian

those are going to be some bad ass kids lol good luck haha.