Sonic Electronix

How much electrical back up do i have to have with 2500 watts?

Sorry double post are they any good?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

have you not read what i said? you do NOT really need a fucking high output alternator. i was simply stating i have SEEN 2 2200's at two different nominal ohm loads, both with STOCK electricals and just 1 aftermarket battery. i have never heard a single problem from either person. where did i say you should/are going to wire to half ohm? lolwut

have you not read what i said? you do NOT really need a fucking high output alternator. i was simply stating i have SEEN 2 2200's at two different nominal ohm loads, both with STOCK electricals and just 1 aftermarket battery. i have never heard a single problem from either person. where did i say you should/are going to wire to half ohm? lolwut

So just an upgraded battery upfront like a optima yellow top?

and no i am not running it at .5 ohms

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

again let me ask, where did i EVER say you were, or should you, wire to half ohm? no where. you keep misreading my posts. but yes you should be perfectly fine with an AGM battery up front and a, preferably, larger AGM battery in the back

again let me ask, where did i EVER say you were, or should you, wire to half ohm? no where. you keep misreading my posts. but yes you should be perfectly fine with an AGM battery up front and a, preferably, larger AGM battery in the back

I am fucking confused :trippy: and no you didnt ask just a bit of info LOL i guess

What battery should be good in the back? Budget Battery that is?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I have a similar vehicle. With a 260a alt and two XS batteries I dropped to 13.6 on a Aq 2200. With out a H/O alt I think you'll be in the low to mid 12s. If your fine with that fine add a battery. If your not look into additional electrical upgrades.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

how are you confused? i dont even know what part you're confused on. i explained everything as simple as i could make it. if you want something cheap, look at NGT Extreme, they sell them only at CarQuest locations.

oh also, do the big 3 in 1/0 gauge.

I have a similar vehicle. With a 260a alt and two XS batteries I dropped to 13.6. With out a H/O alt I think you'll be in the low to mid 12s. If your fine with that fine add a battery. If your not look into additional electrical upgrades.

really? i was talking to the guy who had the 2200 at .5 earlier today and he said his voltage hardly ever moved from the 14 position.

get a xs power or yellow top up front and get a bigger one for the rear run a couple strands of 1/0 guage in between and do the big three up front and ur good to go

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

get a xs power or yellow top up front and get a bigger one for the rear run a couple strands of 1/0 guage in between and do the big three up front and ur good to go

What do you mean by a couple of strands?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived