Sonic Electronix

Right now i have a Memphis PR 1000 on two Memphis M3 12s.....(6) 1in. tweeters , (2) 5x7, (2) 6.5, & (2) 6x9 all Memphis MClass and powered by a Hifonics 4 ch(upgrading to a Memphis 4ch soon. Yellow Top in the front w/0 gauge power and ground, and a little cap in the back. My voltage is dropping to the low 11s, what brand alt should i go with?? I'm thinking about a Mechman but i didn't see Crown Vics on their website.....someone help me out!!

Right now i have a Memphis PR 1000 on two Memphis M3 12s.....(6) 1in. tweeters , (2) 5x7, (2) 6.5, & (2) 6x9 all Memphis MClass and powered by a Hifonics 4 ch(upgrading to a Memphis 4ch soon. Yellow Top in the front w/0 gauge power and ground, and a little cap in the back. My voltage is dropping to the low 11s, what brand alt should i go with?? I'm thinking about a Mechman but i didn't see Crown Vics on their website.....someone help me out!!

dc power

id call them and see cuz there websites arent much helpful

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

take the cap out and sell it and let it go torwards the new alt :pardon:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

damn depends i was just looking at some for decent ones around 400-500

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

call up both mechman and DC. pick whichever one you want. both are great brands with great customer service. their websites dont show ALL of their products, hence why your car isnt shown. i emailed mechman and he said he can make an alternator for my car, yet its not listed on the website. same with DC as well. and x2, sell the cap. that shits not doing you ANY good whatsoever in your current situation.

DC POWER MOTHA TRUCKAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

to the OP, did you measure that voltage when you were playing at idle? because it would make absolute sense. i have (likely) more electrical draw than you on a smaller alternator and i hardly drop while driving.