max785 Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 Hi , I need help because I have to much truck rattle . I can't effort dynamat or things like that , and Here in canada , Quebec I can't find peal and seal or something like that ... Any ideas ? 2001 civic dx 2 X sa12's " 1 X aq1200d Knukonceptz 4 gauge , rca
RickyFriery97 Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 fatmat.com they sell 100sq feet bulk packs for $139 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
dkindle613 Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 hey man here ya go try this, its new stuff but they are offering it at a special introductory price of $44.99 + shipping for a 25 sq ft roll. just go to this webpage ----> audiotechnix.com WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
bass_stalker Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 audio wrap. not as expensive as dyna mat. how much do you need to dampen. https://store.protectowrap.com/products.aspx JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
moose Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 AudioTechnix....somebody has already posted a link. Great product for a great price! Backed by great customer service! I wouldnt hesitate, I'd jump on some right away! Problem solved! moose J.A.M AUDIO Owner North Texas Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers
yz125dad Posted March 8, 2011 Report Posted March 8, 2011 eDead is good. I have used in my vehicle and has reduced everything including the road noise! love it and you can get it off ebay for 120 shipped for 100 sqft.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.