try pushing it forwards or backwards.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

have you tried takin the headliner down so you can look up in there and see how its attached?

really man. you think the headliner is going to come down with that thing hanging there? :trippy:

if you look at his b-pillars it looks like he is TRYING to take the headliner down

yes really its attached to the headliner probably like a flip down is my assessment drop the headliner as much as you can to look in there and see how its attached

It was attached to the metal under the headliner

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

It probably has some clips that pop out. Do you have a trim tool? If so use that.

I am super late, when i opened this thread nobody had posted then I got busy at work...eye fail.

Edited by PUNKYOU007

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

try pushing it forwards or backwards.

Yea that's what did. I jus moved side to side n pulled it at the same time. I was jus afraid to break anything

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

It probably has some clips that pop out. Do you have a trim tool? If so use that.

I am super late, when i opened this thread nobody had posted then I got busy at work...eye fail.

Lmao

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

been lookin online might be some clip or torx head screws behind the ac controls holding it up

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

you need a hemoglobulator torx driver screw wrench.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Hey if you trying to take your headliner down and that piece is the only thing holding your headliner up take your headliner down so you can see how to take your headliner down and then you can take your headliner down

motherfuck <_<

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER