MrGeo Posted March 10, 2011 Report Posted March 10, 2011 I want to buy 2 15" Level 4 DC subs, but i'm not sure what amp to get to power them, does anybody have any recommendations? 1000w RMS 2000w peak per sub, thanks! http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20-Bagged '98 S10-Lowered '96 Ranger -'01 Civic EX Boosted -'99 Sierra, under construction
That1Kid Posted March 10, 2011 Report Posted March 10, 2011 AQ2200. -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
RickyFriery97 Posted March 10, 2011 Report Posted March 10, 2011 AQ2200. ^ x2 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
MrGeo Posted March 10, 2011 Author Report Posted March 10, 2011 ok I kinda thought I'd go with an AQ but I couldn't find prices, can anyone tell me where to get them at? http://www.youtube.com/mrgeo20-Bagged '98 S10-Lowered '96 Ranger -'01 Civic EX Boosted -'99 Sierra, under construction
CaptainzPlanetz Posted March 10, 2011 Report Posted March 10, 2011 ok I kinda thought I'd go with an AQ but I couldn't find prices, can anyone tell me where to get them at? http://www.audioque.com/ ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
nickfs442 Posted March 10, 2011 Report Posted March 10, 2011 Was going to say AQ2200 before I even read the posts. Go with it! 2 18's Wall Build Under Construction My YouTube 2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log
Robert8252 Posted March 10, 2011 Report Posted March 10, 2011 DC 2k /thread 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.