DC LVL 6 2010 Mustang GT *TL Scores pg.73*

that cutting seems alil high how are the back seats going back in? are you cutting the part where the top half of the seats "lock" in place?

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

that cutting seems alil high how are the back seats going back in? are you cutting the part where the top half of the seats "lock" in place?

Going right to the nut thats welded there to screw in the brackets. Doesn't really matter if I lose them anyway, I'm putting in a seat delete kit to clean it up. Never used the back seats once in this car in the 2 years i've had it.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

She is going to be 'happy' lol. Don't cover up the holes just yet, you can run your power wire through those holes so you don't have the wires showing on the face of the box and to keep it clean looking. Also, the back seat is a joke, to have any room in the front, the seats pretty much have to be all the way back (for me atleast) so a rear seat delete kit sounds good there. Also, they have the cooper now to transport people in if they have to.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

oh, thought you were still thinking of firing forward since we were cutting the rear deck, well if that is the case then no, but still can run the wires through the hole on the passenger side to keep everything clean looking still. Just an idea.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

She is going to be 'happy' lol. Don't cover up the holes just yet, you can run your power wire through those holes so you don't have the wires showing on the face of the box and to keep it clean looking. Also, the back seat is a joke, to have any room in the front, the seats pretty much have to be all the way back (for me atleast) so a rear seat delete kit sounds good there. Also, they have the cooper now to transport people in if they have to.

thats what i thoughed u did for your wiring thats what i used for running my wires :shrug: i just using expanding foam after i ran but r u going to run the 7.5k on the single lvl 6?

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s