DC LVL 6 2010 Mustang GT *TL Scores pg.73*

hooooly damn. just spent the last 6 hours reading 52 pages of greatness (this includes watching vids and that loooong post by the one guy a few pages back haha). crazy to see how often you change plans, but all the more power to you. at any given point during this build log, i would have loved to hear this thing. cant wait to see how it all comes together with the new box and level 6. if youre going to be getting rid of it in the far off future (after reading this build, that may only be a matter of weeks) i might want to get this from you lol. everytime you said you were gonna be selling this and that, i was like "i wanna buy!!!" but your stuff sold pretty quick lol. congrats on system of the month btw. well, like i said, im really looking forward to seeing more progress and finished product on this. also curious for numbers of the level 6 in a mustang. keep at it man :drinks:

Thanks for checking it all out. Every time I finish, I want to try something new, and every time I say its the last time. The level 6 was sort of an impulse buy, but now I have an idea how it will work. I may change again, but it wouldn't be for a while. 2 lvl5 12's(or DD9512s or Mayhems) forward firing. I want it all lol. Hope to have the box built within the next couple weeks. No hurry, still waiting on a couple critical parts before I can hook her up.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

OK, started cutting wood today, got the top and bottom, port pieces, and one side cut, then the saw took a shit, well the blade did. Anyway, put a new blade on, and the middle part around the hole for the tightening screw, breaks. Brand new blade. So, we packed it up for the day.

After lots of contemplating, I will firing this thing forward. Blue and I identified too many weak spots in the trunk lid and latch, and it s just an expensive repair waiting to happen. So while he works on the box, i'll be working on the car, sealing up the rear deck and quarter panels. Lots o' fun. :yahoo:

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

hooooly damn. just spent the last 6 hours reading 52 pages of greatness (this includes watching vids and that loooong post by the one guy a few pages back haha). crazy to see how often you change plans, but all the more power to you. at any given point during this build log, i would have loved to hear this thing. cant wait to see how it all comes together with the new box and level 6. if youre going to be getting rid of it in the far off future (after reading this build, that may only be a matter of weeks) i might want to get this from you lol. everytime you said you were gonna be selling this and that, i was like "i wanna buy!!!" but your stuff sold pretty quick lol. congrats on system of the month btw. well, like i said, im really looking forward to seeing more progress and finished product on this. also curious for numbers of the level 6 in a mustang. keep at it man :drinks:

Thanks for checking it all out. Every time I finish, I want to try something new, and every time I say its the last time. The level 6 was sort of an impulse buy, but now I have an idea how it will work. I may change again, but it wouldn't be for a while. 2 lvl5 12's(or DD9512s or Mayhems) forward firing. I want it all lol. Hope to have the box built within the next couple weeks. No hurry, still waiting on a couple critical parts before I can hook her up.

lol, i know what you mean. i guess thats the ONE nice thing about being broke, you can change plans over and over and over, but not waste any money haha. yeah, the set ups you mentioned are all pretty tempting. ive briefly looked into 2 mayhem 12's recently. but the plan since the summer has been 2 level 5 12's sealed from the trunk, so, im wanting something similar to you. this level 6 is pretty tempting as well lol. i'll be looking out for this level 6 for sale, and possibly the level 5's if you continue the way you do haha. good luck with the new box though. definitely tuned in to see this monster.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Wired up the battery bank. 4 positives and 4 negatives gotta fit somewhere in there still for the amp.

DSC00766.jpg

Also got to sealing off the trunk with deadener and foam, as little foam as possible.

Passenger side

DSC00757.jpg

Driver side

DSC00760.jpg

Damn tiny holes everywhere

DSC00761.jpg

A little foam

DSC00762.jpg

DSC00763.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

I think I got most of it. I'll have to wait until next time I have a helper to do a light test.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

can you take a high res photo of the 6s? i need a desktop background... :wub:

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

and then ....................?

..........we wait for UPS again.

can you take a high res photo of the 6s? i need a desktop background... :wub:

As you can tell, my camera sucks ass. If I can find my wifes old camera, i'll get you a good one, no problem.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived