DC LVL 6 2010 Mustang GT *TL Scores pg.73*

Everyone was waiting for me to cut it, then when I do, crickets lol

Nice work and I imagine there won't be any integrity issues once you get some reinforcement welded there. However I had to wince a little because Blue was doing this in a t-shirt with no gloves, there was the one slip which could have been disastrous... I dress up like a special forces operative whenever dealing with cutoff wheels...

I had to force him to wear eye protection, the crazy fucker. He got the tight spots for me, though.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Let me ask you this.... Why did you go level 6 instead of neo? And also when is the sub going to be done?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Let me ask you this.... Why did you go level 6 instead of neo? And also when is the sub going to be done?

Didn't even think of the neo honestly. Still waiting for the basket, then it can start being built. It shipped Saturday, but won't get here until Friday, coming from bumfuck Indiana LOL. Amp gets here tomorrow, though.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived