DC LVL 6 2010 Mustang GT *TL Scores pg.73*

Oh I don't see it being a problem fitting it there. Can make it flush mounted also.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Sick build mann.! looks and will sound killer good.. very nice.

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

Dang That takes some balls to cut your stang I dont think Id ever do that to mine but it should be a sick build cant wait to see it done :clapping:

2 Sundown Sa 10s in a 2 cube boxed tuned to 35 hz running at 1 ohm off of an aq2200d. Mids/ Highs hertz hsk 165 and rainbow slc mids running off a sundown sax 100.4 Deck is Pioneer avic d3.

Oh I don't see it being a problem fitting it there. Can make it flush mounted also.

The board is 22" wide, the combined width of the amps is 21.25", tight fit right ther

Sick build mann.! looks and will sound killer good.. very nice.

Thanks man.

Dang That takes some balls to cut your stang I dont think Id ever do that to mine but it should be a sick build cant wait to see it done :clapping:

I was nervous until the first cut, then there was no turning back. Its ok if you do it right, it will be braced up nice and strong.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

By the way I didn't see it in your posts but what was the total cubes to the box you had for the 2 dc 10 s I'm switching my fi q 12 to 2 sa 10s

2 Sundown Sa 10s in a 2 cube boxed tuned to 35 hz running at 1 ohm off of an aq2200d. Mids/ Highs hertz hsk 165 and rainbow slc mids running off a sundown sax 100.4 Deck is Pioneer avic d3.

Archived