If any of you gusy havent figured out by now, when i do something cool, or get somethign cool, i like to share. Also, i am a pic whore. Taht doesnt help anything. Roscoe has been waiting on thsi thread for a little bit anyways.

First, I went to office depot the other day to see if they had a heatsink for the computer i jsut finished for my wife, naturally the didnt, so iw as on my way out, and saw this with a price tag reduced from 149.99 or so, to 50 bones. I needed a desk real real bad, so i snatched that up. I am enjoying the shit out of it. So much storage/room, i can finally put shit in place, instead of it cluttering my desk.

09-10-07_1154.jpg

Ridign in the back of my own damn truck holding it still. lol :/

09-10-07_1521.jpg

GEDC1254.jpg

GEDC1257.jpg

GEDC1259.jpg

GEDC1262.jpg

GEDC1267.jpg

GEDC1271.jpg

Next, Brandy(wife) wanted a BlackBerry Pearl, so I got her one of those, and got me a Gold Razr to rock on the weekends, or anytime i go out, and want to look fresh. For everyday, i use my Treo 750.

GEDC1109.jpg

GEDC1111.jpg

GEDC1113.jpg

GEDC1116.jpg

All our phoens together. I ahve an old Nokia 6010 that i use when we go to the lake, and now, she uses the razr for that.

GEDC1121.jpg

22"s on a Mustang? No fucking way right? WRONG!!1 My homeboy bought these for 1 grand with tires. They dont have a single bit of curb rash, fucking perfect condition. These are going on his 96 Mustang. Can we make them not rub? You bet. Fenderwells removed, and metal grinded down, and the 22" turn all the way left and right, with no rub whatsoever! Pimp fucking tacular!

This pic is from my cell.

09-11-07_0047.jpg

GEDC1101.jpg

Next to his stock wheels. That is him in the pic. I told him he is compensating the big rims for his height. B)

GEDC1091.jpg

GEDC1087.jpg

Next to my 17's on my civic.

GEDC1082.jpg

Tread. He got a smoking deal for a grand. I got next dibs on them for my truck :)

GEDC1075.jpg

Lip. Not very big, but if you know how wide a treo is, its a pretty good sized lip!

GEDC1066.jpg

And this last pic is this blue vette that a guy around town drives. It is pure fucking SEX!

09-09-07_1815.jpg

Edited by bibby

And this last pic is this blue mustang that a guy around town drives. It is pure fucking SEX!

09-09-07_1815.jpg

Isn't that a corvette in the last pic?

Edited by Tkitt21

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

I see you're showin off that wendys as well man. Damn I need a classic double now! :P

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

If any of you gusy havent figured out by now, when i do something cool, or get somethign cool, i like to share. Also, i am a pic whore. Taht doesnt help anything. Roscoe has been waiting on thsi thread for a little bit anyways.

First, I went to office depot the other day to see if they had a heatsink for the computer i jsut finished for my wife, naturally the didnt, so iw as on my way out, and saw this with a price tag reduced from 149.99 or so, to 50 bones. I needed a desk real real bad, so i snatched that up. I am enjoying the shit out of it. So much storage/room, i can finally put shit in place, instead of it cluttering my desk.

GEDC1257.jpg

Nice desk, and I have that exact cd case in the burb!

BTW I thought the name of this was gonna be: Does this make me ghey? :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg