Big Tsunami Japan /Nuclear Powerplant blown

chattin with ren from doja about this earlier and only have one word. haarp...think about it :peepwall:

HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a little-known, yet critically important U.S. military defense program which has generated quite a bit of controversy over the years in certain circles. Though denied by HAARP officials, some respected researchers allege that secret electromagnetic warfare capabilities of HAARP are designed to forward the US military's stated goal of achieving full-spectrum dominance by the year 2020. Others go so far as to claim that HAARP can and has been used for weather modification, to cause earthquakes and tsunamis, to disrupt global communications systems, and more.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: HAARP: Secret weapon for weather modification, electromagnetic warfare? - National US Intelligence | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/us-intelligence-in-national/haarp-secret-weapon-for-weather-modification-electromagnetic-warfare#ixzz1GM2TvN1r

if thats the case than Iran is about to have a HORRIBLE earthquake. I don't think thats what this was though. We wouldn't do that to Japan, they are one of our closest allies. We have already used them to show the world a new kind of weapon on another occasion, we wouldn't do it to them twice!

iran libya north korea.

Libya and North Korea arent in Earthquake zones. They will take care of themselves sooner or later anywaya though.

As far as all this NWO shit goes- how are we making money off of it when we send billions in aid?

A lot of crazy talk going on in this thread....and I believe all of it. You may ask why we would do this to an allie but ask yourself why would would blow up our own twin towers? POPULATION CONTROL and MONEY....Watch the fuel prices sky rocket now. Any time there is a "natural disaster" prices go up on everything. The explosion in the golf I somehow doubt was an accident as well. Just my opinion although if you look around there is a lot of evidence to support these arguments.

I dont ask myself why we would blow up the twin towers cause we didn't. How does population control and money figure into the wtc attack? get real dude. I haven't seen one 9/11 conpiracy theory yet that holds water. There are enough people in the world who hate us, we dont have to blow up our own buildings. Did bush and company sit on their hands when info told them the attack was coming? Maybe, but that is a far cry from blowing up your own shit.

dued take the time to do the research and youll see theres alot alot of ways that certin people benifit from the Wtc just to. tell u one of the owner got 4+billions dollars in Insurance money what u think,there more

i totally agree with you on the ways people could have benefitted, but that alone proves nothing. You need do do some more research yourself. Larry Silverstein was never paid any money. He will get nothing until the building is rebuilt, which so far has been held up. To rebuild the building he has to spend a shit load more money. Not to mention, Silversteins daughter was working in one of the towers that morning. Still think he is so evil, he would risk his daughters life?

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

um we have men stationed in Okinawa why would we test there?

that new world order BS. reducing the population little by little. some think thats BS but i kind of think it might be true. does make some sense considering all the shit been goin on in the world. funny how a few days before this happened a million sardines died, dead birds fallin from the sky. google haarp earthquake and read some of the info. kind of interesting. shows time lines of when haarp was fired up and that info came directly from the haarp site.

"A huge 8.9 Richter scale earthquake rocked Tokyo today resulting in a giant tsunami causing incredible amounts of damage, injuries and deaths. My first reaction was to check the University of Tokyo's HAARP induction magnetometer to see if HAARP was fired up around the time of the quake. Sure enough, following a week of electromagnetic silence, HAARP was turned on at approximately 0:00 hours 9 March, 2011 UTC and has been going strong since.For the past week prior to the quake, HAARP has been turned off with the induction magnetometer looking something like this everyday"

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2011/03/japan-tsunami-caused-by-haarp.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gLckLFobyY&feature=player_embedded

alot of government secrets

New Spy Satellite Launches on Covert Mission

by NANCY ATKINSON on MARCH 11, 2011

A Delta IV rocket blasted off Friday evening from Cape Canaveral launch Complex-37 carrying a secret payload for the National Reconnaissance Office. Called NROL-27, the mission was said to be in support of national defense. This marks the fourth NRO launch accomplished by ULA since Sept. 20, 2010 and occurred just six days after the Atlas V launch of the second Orbital Test Vehicle (OTV-2) the mini space shuttle on another secret mission.

http://www.universetoday.com/84005/new-spy-satellite-launches-on-covert-mission/#more-84005

i dunno makes a person think. :peepwall:

the stuff you are saying helps to plant seeds of mistrust in peoples minds. Isn't there enough of that in the world already? Lets stick to the known facts. Venturing into imaginationland won't help anyone.

Thats how they ( people really Running the show) want you to think ,that all this is BS,fake , and there doing a dame good job wake ppl

dont assume I have never studied what you speak of. But, suspicion proves nothing. Who is running the show? Try to prove some of what you are saying. I have an open mind. Seems to me that people believe what they want to and find "facts" to support whatever they believe. And they disregard any info that would disprove their point. There are folks who say Kennedy driver, william greer, turned around and shot him in the face with a .45. I don't buy it.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

i just thin its all a bit weird and too many coincidences IMO. i dunno theres always gonna be two sides to this kind of stuff, some who beleive and some who dont. i was once one who didnt believe shit til shit happened....but now shits happening :peepwall: sorry if i stired the pot a bit too much in here. when it comes down to it theres families out there that have been torn apart and i feel for them. poor kids ya know. what kind of life will they live now after this.

Archived