Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

LOL back when I was younger and a big partier (8 years ago or so) I was doing a lot of coke over at this chicks house and I was laying out lines for all of us and decided to lay out lines for her 2 cats too.

(HA HA HA you just rub a little on their wet little nose so they can lick it off)

Let me tell you that it had to be one of the funniest things I have ever done (and to the haters, one of the worst things I could have done) but my logic back then was if I was getting everyone high then I was getting EVERYONE high period. :woot:

You should have seen these fucking cats man when they were all jacked up on coke, god dang it was some funny shit. One just kept walking back in forth and the other kept hanging out in the loft looking like he kept wanting to jump.

Later that night my buddy went back over to this chicks house and he told me the cats kept running up to his hands sniffing them for more coke. :lol: (us experienced guys know about the whole feening issue when it wears off and cats are no different)

You can hate me for it but I wasn't doing anything to the cats that I wasn't doing too my self.

Its still a funny story after all this time.

I have never given an animal alcohol so this is the best story I have. I just hope its as funny as getting them fucked up on alcohol to you guys but I'm sure someone will bitch a fit over this story but at the time it just seamed rite.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

LOL back when I was younger and a big partier (8 years ago or so) I was doing a lot of coke over at this chicks house and I was laying out lines for all of us and decided to lay out lines for her 2 cats too.

(HA HA HA you just rub a little on their wet little nose so they can lick it off)

Let me tell you that it had to be one of the funniest things I have ever done (and to the haters, one of the worst things I could have done) but my logic back then was if I was getting everyone high then I was getting EVERYONE high period. :woot:

You should have seen these fucking cats man when they were all jacked up on coke, god dang it was some funny shit. One just kept walking back in forth and the other kept hanging out in the loft looking like he kept wanting to jump.

Later that night my buddy went back over to this chicks house and he told me the cats kept running up to his hands sniffing them for more coke. :lol: (us experienced guys know about the whole feening issue when it wears off and cats are no different)

You can hate me for it but I wasn't doing anything to the cats that I wasn't doing too my self.

Its still a funny story after all this time.

I have never given an animal alcohol so this is the best story I have. I just hope its as funny as getting them fucked up on alcohol to you guys but I'm sure someone will bitch a fit over this story but at the time it just seamed rite.

lmao coke, thats taking it to a whole nother level man. Im not sure if I can hang with all that shit. All in all funny funny stuff. Wish you took a vid of this

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Posted

you need to strike fear in it's heart. I would get a gun of blanks and shoot at that mofo. If you are in a complex like you said, maybe not a good ideal, but you need to make it afraid of you. Loud noises scare dogs the most effectively, unless you can get your hands on a huge animal...like a bear.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Posted

LOL back when I was younger and a big partier (8 years ago or so) I was doing a lot of coke over at this chicks house and I was laying out lines for all of us and decided to lay out lines for her 2 cats too.

(HA HA HA you just rub a little on their wet little nose so they can lick it off)

Let me tell you that it had to be one of the funniest things I have ever done (and to the haters, one of the worst things I could have done) but my logic back then was if I was getting everyone high then I was getting EVERYONE high period. :woot:

You should have seen these fucking cats man when they were all jacked up on coke, god dang it was some funny shit. One just kept walking back in forth and the other kept hanging out in the loft looking like he kept wanting to jump.

Later that night my buddy went back over to this chicks house and he told me the cats kept running up to his hands sniffing them for more coke. :lol: (us experienced guys know about the whole feening issue when it wears off and cats are no different)

You can hate me for it but I wasn't doing anything to the cats that I wasn't doing too my self.

Its still a funny story after all this time.

I have never given an animal alcohol so this is the best story I have. I just hope its as funny as getting them fucked up on alcohol to you guys but I'm sure someone will bitch a fit over this story but at the time it just seamed rite.

You are a human fucking being, they are an animal that doesn't know what they putting into their system. I seriously hope somebody tortures your ass in your life time. Karma is a bitch. Thats some seriously fucked up shit. Not the least bit funny, and honestly it's pretty fucking disgusting that you think this is funny.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

LOL back when I was younger and a big partier (8 years ago or so) I was doing a lot of coke over at this chicks house and I was laying out lines for all of us and decided to lay out lines for her 2 cats too.

(HA HA HA you just rub a little on their wet little nose so they can lick it off)

Let me tell you that it had to be one of the funniest things I have ever done (and to the haters, one of the worst things I could have done) but my logic back then was if I was getting everyone high then I was getting EVERYONE high period. :woot:

You should have seen these fucking cats man when they were all jacked up on coke, god dang it was some funny shit. One just kept walking back in forth and the other kept hanging out in the loft looking like he kept wanting to jump.

Later that night my buddy went back over to this chicks house and he told me the cats kept running up to his hands sniffing them for more coke. :lol: (us experienced guys know about the whole feening issue when it wears off and cats are no different)

You can hate me for it but I wasn't doing anything to the cats that I wasn't doing too my self.

Its still a funny story after all this time.

I have never given an animal alcohol so this is the best story I have. I just hope its as funny as getting them fucked up on alcohol to you guys but I'm sure someone will bitch a fit over this story but at the time it just seamed rite.

You are a human fucking being, they are an animal that doesn't know what they putting into their system. I seriously hope somebody tortures your ass in your life time. Karma is a bitch. Thats some seriously fucked up shit. Not the least bit funny, and honestly it's pretty fucking disgusting that you think this is funny.

:crap:

Well I'm glad you think its such a humane thing to give animals fucking alchohol and others think its a great idea to blow pot smoke in there face to get them high witch I have never done (so this shit is fucking alright to do but to put the tiniest little bit of coke on their nose is SO fucking horrible.

Ya were is your fucking values. :asskiss::okasshat::tool::bartmoon::finger::worthless::nea::unknw:

FUCK YOU :unknw:

One time deal and just goofing off and there was no harm done.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

LOL back when I was younger and a big partier (8 years ago or so) I was doing a lot of coke over at this chicks house and I was laying out lines for all of us and decided to lay out lines for her 2 cats too.

(HA HA HA you just rub a little on their wet little nose so they can lick it off)

Let me tell you that it had to be one of the funniest things I have ever done (and to the haters, one of the worst things I could have done) but my logic back then was if I was getting everyone high then I was getting EVERYONE high period. :woot:

You should have seen these fucking cats man when they were all jacked up on coke, god dang it was some funny shit. One just kept walking back in forth and the other kept hanging out in the loft looking like he kept wanting to jump.

Later that night my buddy went back over to this chicks house and he told me the cats kept running up to his hands sniffing them for more coke. :lol: (us experienced guys know about the whole feening issue when it wears off and cats are no different)

You can hate me for it but I wasn't doing anything to the cats that I wasn't doing too my self.

Its still a funny story after all this time.

I have never given an animal alcohol so this is the best story I have. I just hope its as funny as getting them fucked up on alcohol to you guys but I'm sure someone will bitch a fit over this story but at the time it just seamed rite.

You are a human fucking being, they are an animal that doesn't know what they putting into their system. I seriously hope somebody tortures your ass in your life time. Karma is a bitch. Thats some seriously fucked up shit. Not the least bit funny, and honestly it's pretty fucking disgusting that you think this is funny.

so smoking weed with your pet and getting drunk with your pet is ok? lol

^^^ i know right just look at his avatar. he likes watching animals fuck or something :shrug:

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Posted

At least it was no where near as bad as what happens to animals every fucking day in the real world with all the testing that they do on them for shit like womens fucking make up products and all the other inhumane things that big business does to animals on a daily basis.

At least I didn't fucking torture them or harm them in anyway.

Cry my a fucking river :cray:

Not like I'm involved in dog fighting or cock fighting.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

Some dogs are just bastards!!!! My friend has this godawful annoying poodle that simply hates everyone. NOTHING works to chill this dog out.

Hell , maybe dogs get the "napoleon complex" too, cause it seams the smallest dogs try to make the most noise. Hell, I just fukin hate poodles. :diablo:

  • pa-pa-platypus

  • sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Posted

lol i have heard of people that deal drugs leaving coke in certain places so when the cop dogs sniff it it makes there noses go number and they lose there sense of smell lol

on topic i agree to piss on the dog lol

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Posted

LOL back when I was younger and a big partier (8 years ago or so) I was doing a lot of coke over at this chicks house and I was laying out lines for all of us and decided to lay out lines for her 2 cats too.

(HA HA HA you just rub a little on their wet little nose so they can lick it off)

Let me tell you that it had to be one of the funniest things I have ever done (and to the haters, one of the worst things I could have done) but my logic back then was if I was getting everyone high then I was getting EVERYONE high period. :woot:

You should have seen these fucking cats man when they were all jacked up on coke, god dang it was some funny shit. One just kept walking back in forth and the other kept hanging out in the loft looking like he kept wanting to jump.

Later that night my buddy went back over to this chicks house and he told me the cats kept running up to his hands sniffing them for more coke. :lol: (us experienced guys know about the whole feening issue when it wears off and cats are no different)

You can hate me for it but I wasn't doing anything to the cats that I wasn't doing too my self.

Its still a funny story after all this time.

I have never given an animal alcohol so this is the best story I have. I just hope its as funny as getting them fucked up on alcohol to you guys but I'm sure someone will bitch a fit over this story but at the time it just seamed rite.

You are a human fucking being, they are an animal that doesn't know what they putting into their system. I seriously hope somebody tortures your ass in your life time. Karma is a bitch. Thats some seriously fucked up shit. Not the least bit funny, and honestly it's pretty fucking disgusting that you think this is funny.

so smoking weed with your pet and getting drunk with your pet is ok? lol

^^^ i know right just look at his avatar. he likes watching animals fuck or something :shrug:

I hope this isn't towards me, if it is you didn't read what I said at all. I don't smoke pot with animals and would never dream of giving them alcohol.

Where the fuck did you come up with the whole liking to watch animals fuck issue? I guess that is what is on your mind because it has nothing to do with my avatar and thats a pretty weird thing to be thinking about and you might need to get some help for thinking like that, its pretty sick.

I dabbed a little coke on their noses to see how they would react. Its a very short acting drug and shouldn't affect their liver and kidneys to the extend of alcohol usage and its not like I was blowing a bunch of smoke in their face and forcing them to inhale pot smoke into their lungs.

As far as my avatar goes, Yes I like cats. They are fairly independent and interesting creatures and they are predators. Cats love to stock, chase, and hunt down things to kill and they do it and not always for food but for fun and sport.

They are independent and can be quite vicious if need be and thats how nature made them. Too hunt,kill,stock and they do it on their own terms.

Felines interest me and are quite neat and very intelligent. I guess I like them because they are predators and that they enjoy killing for fun.

EDIT sorry for thread jacking!

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5781 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...