How many watts am i actually getting from my amp?

If you want 2k daily, then buy a 5kw amp..lol

No need to get caught up in the number game.

If your sub is 2k rms ...I would buy a 3k rms amp.

Do your best to hold voltage, and just forget all about rise.

Take it from a lot of us.......its just a headache trying to battle rise.

Its wayyyyyyyyy, easier and cheaper to just buy a little bigger amp..lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

^truth

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

yea kinda too late for me now.... im just gonna find myself a bigger alternator to power everything and do a big 3.... i cant find many H.O alternators for a 2000 pontiac grand prix gt with the 3.8L..... if anyone comes apond one... let me know.

Orion 2500D , 2-10" alpine type X. Custom enclosure,
Alpine amp for mids and highs.
Working on a center channel ATM

yea kinda too late for me now.... im just gonna find myself a bigger alternator to power everything and do a big 3.... i cant find many H.O alternators for a 2000 pontiac grand prix gt with the 3.8L..... if anyone comes apond one... let me know.

have you ever looked at DC or mechman?

i only looked at mechman, not dc... ill take a look now..

dc only shows listing for a V8 firebird pontiac ... no other.... its really hard to find an altornator for my car or what...?

dc only shows listing for a V8 firebird pontiac ... no other.... its really hard to find an altornator for my car or what...?

call them. dont just look on their site.

If you really really want 2000 watts then just smash the gain up until the wave gets all square and ugly.

You'll get your 2000 joules per second but they won't necessarily be useful ones...

well that all depends on what you want to do. if you want to start a fire, melt a little copper, give your car a funny smell for weeks... this might be useful.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

omg... thats useless..... you must have a part of your brain fried some where to have to say that...

Archived