Second Skin Audio

walled or not??

I don't know that is why I am asking for advice. I've seen 2 18's in an eclipse and it wasn't a wall and the back of an eclipse is smaller than the Tc

IIRC that build was using TC LMS Ultras, which don't need but 4-5ft^3 each to work great.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

I wasn't talking about mike singers build but if he can do that why wouldn't I be able to?

because you are asking if it can be done. if you have to ask you probably can't pull it off to be honest. since none of us own a scion tc we cant tell you if they will fit. did you buy your woofers before thinking about if they'd fit first? my guess is probably not.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I wasn't talking about mike singers build but if he can do that why wouldn't I be able to?

because you are asking if it can be done. if you have to ask you probably can't pull it off to be honest. since none of us own a scion tc we cant tell you if they will fit. did you buy your woofers before thinking about if they'd fit first? my guess is probably not.

I did think about it, at first I was gonna do a wall anyway, I was just looking at my options if any, you know.

I did think about it, at first I was gonna do a wall anyway, I was just looking at my options if any, you know.

Is it a hatchback car? if it is you can probably pull it off, but you'll have to be patient with it and practice your angles. not sure how big a 2 door trunk car is in the rear, so I can't say anything there.

just study a lot and don't jump into building.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

don't know why you wouldn't wall..it would look a lot better than a big ass awkward box..and be louder as long as you do it right.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Is it a hatchback car? if it is you can probably pull it off, but you'll have to be patient with it and practice your angles. not sure how big a 2 door trunk car is in the rear, so I can't say anything there.

just study a lot and don't jump into building.

Yes its a hatchback. Space wise I have 61" from back off seats to trunk, 43" across and 33" bottom to top to work with..If I were to do a wall that would change a little because of the angle of the hatch