Well I Thought It Was About Time For A New Setup

so i've been driving my Z-28 alot here lately and i just wasnt gettin enough out of my old sound system anymore so out with the old and in with the new :) i used my trusty ole Q-power deluxe series 15's and decided to test out the new PA OV1-5500d series amp and some PA comp sets and i must say IM LOVEIN IT ! ! ! here are some pics of the box build and final install results camarobox3.jpgcamarobox2.jpgcamarobox1.jpgcamarobox7.jpgcamarobox4.jpgcamarobox6.jpgcambox4.jpgcambox7.jpgcambox6.jpgcambox8.jpgcambox1.jpgcambox9.jpgcambox10.jpgcambox11.jpgcambox12.jpg

looks good, I have built sooooooooooooooooo many camero box's it isnt even funny.

man this box has soooooooooooo many angles its ridiculous this is tha first camaro box i've built my 15's needed atleast 2 cubes each to perform so i had to try to make the box as big as possible it took alot of cuts and alot of cuss words but i got it :lol:

didnt read what you wrote at the top but i knew that box was for a camaro right after i saw the first pic :). likin the setup alot.....what year is the Z

didnt read what you wrote at the top but i knew that box was for a camaro right after i saw the first pic :). likin the setup alot.....what year is the Z

its a 95 this was the last year model b4 they went over to tha new comp systems these models are much easier and cheaper to chip and program ;)

how do u like the amp and the pa components. i have 2 sets of those components and i really like em.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Hey basshead, glass that shit mang, yuo will get even more airspace, but yea lots of crazy angles, nice job man it looks great.

any video's?

ok im kinda embarrassed to admit this but im real so ima tell tha truth i've never glassed b4 to be honest i've never even seen it done besides the few pics i see on here this is what i do for a living everyday so i know i need to learn real soon cuz its almost a requirement as an installer nawadayz..............and oh yea i'll shoot some vids ASAP

Edited by basshead

how do u like the amp and the pa components. i have 2 sets of those components and i really like em.

the comp sets are coo but im gonna go bigger they just dont produce the midbass im lookin for but im really diggin the OV1-5500 its got plenty of power IDK about 3200wrms but its beatin tha hell outta dem 15's and it does it with ease i played it for hours and it never even started to get hot