xD is sold and gone. New truck and subs on last page.

nice and clean.....everything mostly hidden. I love it!! Good luck on SOTM this month bro. :popcorn:

Thanks, means a lot coming from you! Thanks to everyone for the kind words, they all mean a lot to me!

It was hidden a bit better with the JL but the DC woofer is a bit deeper than the JL. The trunk (hatch or whatever) area will be even less stealthy when I put the 2 level 4s in this summer.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't been roaming through build logs but when you posted on mines, I noticed you had a Scion too so I had to look it up. Also, subbed you on Youtube.

Haven't been roaming through build logs but when you posted on mines, I noticed you had a Scion too so I had to look it up. Also, subbed you on Youtube.

thanks man! upgrading to 2 level 4s this summer. hoping to use 2 t1000-1bdcps to run them, i have one already, just gotta sweet talk the wife into letting me spend more money...

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

• 2 weeks later...

Ok not too bad so far. I messed up my second batch and use WAY too much hardener and wasted a bunch of resin, but oh well. Other than that it is going great. I only got 1/2 the second piece of matt resined so that will wait till I get to my moms house! So here is what I have so far.

b0cc791d.jpg

cae17c69.jpg

2e611203.jpg

The whole bottom is glassed, I just messed up te resin on the second piece which is why you see plain matt still.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived