94Beretta and Fi 18 build *9/10* vids/hair trick

Spl- i bought a alarm in mistake of listening to my sisters DUMB ass boyfriend who had a job at a body shop. (so i figured he might know something) he says oh yeah no problem alarms are easy done alot of them. Every fucking wire he told me to cut into was wrong. My "starter wire" was my window wire. Yeah im still beyond pissed. I bought new wire and im rerunning it all and finding someone who knows how to do alarms. That was a pissed off moment i need to take down haha

I just went through your whole build log and everything looks amazing it makes me kind of miss my 90' Beretta GT wish i had been able to do a build in mine before i got rid of it

Thanks!

There definatly annoying cars but the have personality which makes up for that. Everyone who iv talked to that has owned one loved it. A system makes it so much better tho.

Not gonna lie, When I first started looking at this build I was thinking what the hell is this guy doing? Now Im speechless at how awesome this turned out. Sorry about you alarm troubles.

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

I just went through your whole build log and everything looks amazing it makes me kind of miss my 90' Beretta GT wish i had been able to do a build in mine before i got rid of it

Thanks!

There definatly annoying cars but the have personality which makes up for that. Everyone who iv talked to that has owned one loved it. A system makes it so much better tho.

Yah I had a love/hate relationship with mine I loved it because it had a loud exhaust and the speakers were beast for stock speaker, but I hated it because it always got stuck in the snow, had engine problems that caused it to die if I left town, and it sucked gas, but I still loved it and quite a few people loved it too.

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

Not gonna lie, When I first started looking at this build I was thinking what the hell is this guy doing? Now Im speechless at how awesome this turned out. Sorry about you alarm troubles.

Lol thanks. The next one will be much better. I learned so much from this one.

Lil update. Been haveing some problems elswere so not much time to work on this thing. But i did order a new batt for the front waiting for that to come, its an xs d1200.

Got my dads amp in and threw it in my car sence he wont use it till august. Its a prime-500. Pretty nice amp, cute lil bass nobe all that jazz. Birth sheet said 541@ 2ohms. Im running it at 1ohm and its doing great doesnt even warm up. But who knows what my rise is. Started my hu, and stageing for my tweets just dickin around. Also threw my back seats back in! Heres some pics

New rf vs some old

45ef9041.jpg

I know my trunk looks like shit

b9a41de3.jpg

Back seats back in. Spent hours filling them with new pillow foam. Looks much better nice an fluffy

e92caea8.jpg

It looks un level. But it was just the angle. Im makeing it to were the hu just sits there and the trim peice just olds it in so when i go to bed or leave the car sit somewere i just pop the pannel off slide it out and unplug. 90719e34.jpg

Ill get vids as soon as i find someone to take me to get my lisence. Right now the nabors gett a little pissed.

Archived