IMG_20110314_164702.jpg

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i didnt think 5 was all that dark either,which is why i went back and had it all ripped all off and had 20% put on then a layer of 5 ova that :) now its dark enough ;) oh and the back windows already have the factory tint on em which iirc is 20% so on the fronts is 20 wit 5 ova that and the back is factory tint wit 20 ova that and 5 ova that.

Edited by BASS14

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Do 35% on window on my last car, did 5% all around 35% on front was very nice driving when sunny, now my truck i just did 5% on back 3 ( 5% OVER factory ) driver and pass 5% and front is 32% cant see into truck, takes getting used to driving at night, but is worth it

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Just drove at night, at first i was leaving work so i was like damn its dark in here lol but i could see perfect. i thought it wasnt that dark i was like fuck yeah! then i left and got on the street and i was like holy. lol i couldnt really see out my mirrors and i would have to look over my shoulder to switch lanes lol and taking turns sucked too since i had to look thru my driver side window and it was black lol i could really see the cars or lanes, just the head lights. but its not THAT bad i think the light from the windshield is helping too. I also drove where there werent really any street lights and i could see shit. lol but its not as bad as i thought.! pretty cool actually people not able to see you and people saying damn he has dark ass tint lol def worth 70 bucks! :drink40:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

yeah no doubt i will lol if i dont get pulled over in 2 months ill tint my windshield, i just dont wanna push my luck idk how strict the cops are against tint around here (first car ever tinted this dark)

1j1450.png

the only time driving with 5% is hard for me is if im backing up or in a parking lot or something at night..then you just crack your window and your fine...that only downside is well worth all the positives..looks great :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: