XX7R Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 Does anybody know when in april the 2200's will be back in stock?? 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz
n8ball2013 Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 hi Audioque. yeah I was just wondering when the 2200s would be back in stock. I know it says april but do you have an ETA on an exact date? Is it possible to preorder one now? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
EclipseChris Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 Some time next month. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
gottahavbass917 Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 It says second week of april but I didn't know they were out of stock I just ordered another one two weeks ago and got it rite away, guess I was lucky
YoungBuck Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 hi Audioque. yeah I was just wondering when the 2200s would be back in stock. I know it says april but do you have an ETA on an exact date? Is it possible to preorder one now? Haha you're the best PM me for free Photoshop stuff SAMSQUANCH!!!!
XX7R Posted March 15, 2011 Author Report Posted March 15, 2011 hi Audioque. yeah I was just wondering when the 2200s would be back in stock. I know it says april but do you have an ETA on an exact date? Is it possible to preorder one now? lol i cant get on their site right now or else i would of just sent them an email 1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.