77-AUDIO Posted March 15, 2011 Author Report Posted March 15, 2011 Why do you think I want her to move in. You don't go buy a car without test driving it first. I want to make sure that we are compatible and I also have to have a reversal so i'm at least a year away for that payment plan you speak of. Plus I have custody of my 3 kids from my previous marriage and the house I am in is a rent house owned by my brother. so her getting that will be slim and none. I have thought a lot about this and have been on the bad end of a relationship. I know all about the down side of a relationship. And its been so long since I had a GF 14 years ago that I kinda forgot how to get the ball rolling on the moving in thing. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
gally Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 show her your feelings invite her to a dinner and try to convince her 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
cjvue Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 shaking up has its pros and cons... many variables to consider whether it will make or break. Many peeps like myself shake up at early age and didn't work out, which i'm glad. Imho, You don't really know a person fully unless you live with that person. shaking up really open my eyes to see many things about this individual that I can't see myself in on the long run. I'd say wait on the "baby" talk. Yes, they want a baby here and there, and you felt that you loved her a lot and willing to do that.... but think about when ya have issues bro. Like LT.Smoke says, sit down and talk. Don't let get too pushy when it comes to what you feel, it will only make matter worst down the road. Not try'n to scare you or anything, but if anything its all words of advice. Just don't want you to get to the end of the road and she say you were the one who put her on the corner at an early age and now she is leaving you with a child support payments... My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
77-AUDIO Posted March 15, 2011 Author Report Posted March 15, 2011 shaking up has its pros and cons... many variables to consider whether it will make or break. Many peeps like myself shake up at early age and didn't work out, which i'm glad. Imho, You don't really know a person fully unless you live with that person. shaking up really open my eyes to see many things about this individual that I can't see myself in on the long run. I'd say wait on the "baby" talk. Yes, they want a baby here and there, and you felt that you loved her a lot and willing to do that.... but think about when ya have issues bro. Like LT.Smoke says, sit down and talk. Don't let get too pushy when it comes to what you feel, it will only make matter worst down the road. Not try'n to scare you or anything, but if anything its all words of advice. Just don't want you to get to the end of the road and she say you were the one who put her on the corner at an early age and now she is leaving you with a child support payments... got you on this and thats taken care of. i keep all of my text and I keep notes. so if and when I would need any information I'll have it ready. I dont want to have to use it but them dang women are like elephants they never forget. lol PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
ch0sen Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 all i can say is patience, your 33, a 23 year old is still just a girl, i wouldn't even ask her to move in until shes ready, and if she wants a kid without even asking to live with you than i'd run away, just me though, if this is your first real relationship if 14 years then take things slow My current 95 Jetta Build w/ pioneer h/u 2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils 2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s 1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4 1 XS d925 1 Stinger spv35 1 1000 amp lead acid 50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/ My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/
Superjay Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 not wanting to play any games, but I want my GF to move in with me. I love her a lot but she still lives with her mom. I'm 33 and shes 23. I think she has stage fright or is scared to leave the nest. I feel that she has to start somewhere and she also wants a baby. I don't mind that part I already have 3 kids but I have to get something reversed first. But I don't want to get it done and then she not want to follow thru. I told her I would do it but we would have to make or relationship as strong as possible and if she will not move in I can't justify having the surgery with out a move from her. Should I tell her that I will need her to step up to the plate if she wants this baby thing to even think about happening that she will need to show me more willingness to make this happen. Or do I just ask her and let her know how I fell and that I would love to have her in my life everyday. imho I dont think you talk about having a child with someone if you dont love them and are not willing to take the next step. my kids adore her and she loves my kids also. please help. I would love to do this soon maybe by the start of the summer. I love her so much and I want to move forward and I think this is the next best step. dude, i looked into reversal...after 5 years it costs $20,000. and the chances of success are less than 50%...ten years is a HUGE difference in age. she's still a kid. how old is your oldest? Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.