Good tatical shotgun's or ones good for manuvarability

Alright so far i have one person calling me a dumb ass for setting up a course down a trail where there is no one and basically out in the back forties and go along as quick as i can and have my gun towards the ground get near the target shoot it down and move on. I dunno if anyone can interpret what i am saying. but i am looking for some good guns. And now i see that i can have ammo shipped to my house. i am really excited and getting a job in a day so i can build up some money for a gun. like a mossberg or remmington. i am VERY new to this. so any help or tips would be great.

Edited by Mattintc10

Crawl, walk, run man. First go to a gun shop and handle a few different shotguns and see what feels best for YOU. You have a lot of choices out there between semi auto and pumps. Then once you find something you like and in your price range practice. Take it home and diss. and ass. That mamma jamma til you feel very comfortable with it. Then practice loading and unloading prcedures with dummy rounds. After you know your new gat take it to the range. Start off with a stationary target on a bench or standing and bust off a buck of shells. Take it home clean it and oil it. Then later you can practice presentation drills in the standing, kneeling and prone on another stationary target set at about 10-30 yards. Then learn IA (immediate action) and reload drills incase of any stoppages and learn how to clear them and to get you weapon back in action. From there you can move on to multiple targets and different distances. Once you get the hang of that then you can start the sexy stuff like firing while closing in (walking), moving to "cover" and firing from it and eventually running from point to point and firing along the way. This takes a lot of time and practice. You say you're new so you gotta start off with the fundamentals (WEAPONS SAFETY, marksmanship and proper weapons handling)

Crawl, walk, run man. First go to a gun shop and handle a few different shotguns and see what feels best for YOU. You have a lot of choices out there between semi auto and pumps. Then once you find something you like and in your price range practice. Take it home and diss. and ass. That mamma jamma til you feel very comfortable with it. Then practice loading and unloading prcedures with dummy rounds. After you know your new gat take it to the range. Start off with a stationary target on a bench or standing and bust off a buck of shells. Take it home clean it and oil it. Then later you can practice presentation drills in the standing, kneeling and prone on another stationary target set at about 10-30 yards. Then learn IA (immediate action) and reload drills incase of any stoppages and learn how to clear them and to get you weapon back in action. From there you can move on to multiple targets and different distances. Once you get the hang of that then you can start the sexy stuff like firing while closing in (walking), moving to "cover" and firing from it and eventually running from point to point and firing along the way. This takes a lot of time and practice. You say you're new so you gotta start off with the fundamentals (WEAPONS SAFETY, marksmanship and proper weapons handling)

Sounds like a plan! thats exactly what i was talking about thank you for taking the time and patients to explain that too me. I will have to try all of that.

No one called you a dumbass, but you're new and don't even own a gun so wanting to go out and do tactical stuff right away is just plain stupid. Guns are not to be messed around with until you know the gun inside and out and should take a class on how to properly use your weapon. Anyone can shoot a gun, not everyone knows how to use it properly, and that's how people get injured killed. And even if no one is in the immediate area, a stray bullet has the potential to go who knows where and hit something/someone, happens all the time from people shooting into the air. Not saying you shouldn't eventually do what you want, but having owned a gun for a week doesn't mean you know how to handle your weapon, it all comes down to safety, especially for you.

No one is saying you cant own a Tactical Shotgun or rather set one up to do so... But in order to safely efficiently operate taht piece of hardware you need to become fully familiarized with it and how it works...

Standing still or sitting at a bench and shooting is TOTALLY a different scenario from shooting while on the move or while running an obstacle course bro...

Just an FYI to give you some insight on Stray bullets that dont hit there mark. I was playing around in my back yard the other day with AR-15 and i missed my target when i shot... Well the stray bullet was found almost 500 yds away lodged in a tree... Just some FYI for you about how long bullets can travel etc

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌