I'm partial to the new e-maxx it's a solid truck with a billion upgrade parts and accessories. The e-revo 1/16 seems like it may be a lil small but not sure what your tastes are. I know I'd go for the e-maxx for sure.

I'm partial to the new e-maxx it's a solid truck with a billion upgrade parts and accessories. The e-revo 1/16 seems like it may be a lil small but not sure what your tastes are. I know I'd go for the e-maxx for sure.

This is gonna be my first RC in a long time, and the Emaxx is a little spendy.. So If I get something a little cheaper just to see if Im into it, and actually do like it, Ill probably get that or the 1/8 Revo

So this is just a 1/16 scale, for messing around.. If I wanted one to lauch and be a little more planted, would that be the Slash?

i think the slashes look ugly as hell. I love the way the revo hugged the road at higher speeds. And it's small yes, but it tears through grass, puddles, mud, dirt like its big brother. Was worth every penny tbh.

And it's also an awesome wow factor. people don't think something that small can go that fast.

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

So this is just a 1/16 scale, for messing around.. If I wanted one to lauch and be a little more planted, would that be the Slash?

i think the slashes look ugly as hell. I love the way the revo hugged the road at higher speeds. And it's small yes, but it tears through grass, puddles, mud, dirt like its big brother. Was worth every penny tbh.

Yea the looks on the slash were meh.. I think the revo out the door at Hobbytown is 291 for the car, then whatever else I need.. maybe a few gears, a bumper, wheelie bars, and of course another 7.2.. so $400 ?? I can think of alot more useless ways to blow $400 ;)

Yea the looks on the slash were meh.. I think the revo out the door at Hobbytown is 291 for the car, then whatever else I need.. maybe a few gears, a bumper, wheelie bars, and of course another 7.2.. so $400 ?? I can think of alot more useless ways to blow $400 ;)

get the other spur gear for sure. Don't really need the wheelie bar, people make their own xD. All you'll need is the truck, the spur gear (forget what tooth count), extra battery and the Y harness. And some balls to drive it ;)

Might I add, though its small, take a curb at an angle and it'll hop em no problem hehe. Take em fast and do some barrelrolls xD

Edited by Alex K

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I haven't have a RC monster truck in like 6 or 7 years and I was a nitro man then, but the electric Revo/E-Maxx sounds like hell on wheels. May possible convert.

The new brushless motors are insane.. The Mamba monster Motor/speed control is a pretty sick upgrade..

And from what I understand , these new Brushless motors have better all around performance than a nitro, plus obviously alot cheaper , and waterproof

get the other spur gear for sure. Don't really need the wheelie bar, people make their own xD. All you'll need is the truck, the spur gear (forget what tooth count), extra battery and the Y harness. And some balls to drive it ;)

Might I add, though its small, take a curb at an angle and it'll hop em no problem hehe. Take em fast and do some barrelrolls xD

You seem a bit biased....

But im still listening;)

This is gonna be my first RC in a long time, and the Emaxx is a little spendy.. So If I get something a little cheaper just to see if Im into it, and actually do like it, Ill probably get that or the 1/8 Revo

How much are the new e-maxx'es? I've been out of the hobby for a few years. But yea I get ya on the getting your feet wet again, it can get expensive fast when your starting out.