Kinetik HC 3800 enough to power 3200w system

Basically the title is the question. I plan to run 3200w in my system, and don't really want to upgrade my alternator & add a second battery. That's why I'm wondering if the Kinetic HC 3800 would be enough to power the system, with a stock alt and stock battery under the hood. My truck is a 2000 Dodge Dakota SLT, and I'm not sure on Alt size...

If this wouldn't work, can anyone make some suggestions that would? I'm look to spend around $600 total for an electrical upgrade, which could include HO Alt/Batteries/ Big 3... Thanks for any replies :D

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I would choose an XS D3100 over the Kinetik 3800 all day. With a 3100 in the rear, the big 3 and a run of 0ga front to back I think you should be ok. I would recommend looking into getting a 220A alt also in the future and upgrading your starting battery under the hood.

How much would the XS 3100 cost me? And I do plan on upgrading to a HO alternator and putting a Yellowtop or something similar under the hood, but my project cost quite a bit for minimum wage on a part time job, so if I can cut cost to get the system done sooner, I will.

I don't own a volt meter, my dealer might sell them, going to look into it next time I talk with him...

Thanks for the input and advice yall, I really appreciate it! :D

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Archived